ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest vs Lumberton 10.7.16

Pinecrest do play dirty in the trench. They try to injure their opponents by twisting their limbs while the rest of the body moves in the opposite direction.(twisting ankles)

I'd be on the look out for that mess Scotties

If it matters, my bona fides, (look it up RC & SC), played college and coached up thru high school. I've watched a lot of area high school football and my observations are this: there are no dirty teams I've seen. Some coaches have been unprofessional at times (Pinecrest, Richmond, Union Pines etc.), referees do not seem to be held accountable, which is why home cooking exists. The NCHSAA is embarrassing. The fans: generally not too bad except, Scotland, they will run out on opposing teams field to plant their flag after a win, classy? And Richmond, whose fans will consistently go to the visitors side to start trouble. True or false?

CBTDVR, Scotland fans dirty? Come on man. But, if what you say is true, you can avoid it by putting a team on the field that won't lose to those teams. That hasn't happened as of yet, and likely not going to happen, in regards to Scotland, for years to come.

Reactions: swett2victory
CBTDVR, Scotland fans dirty? Come on man. But, if what you say is true, you can avoid it by putting a team on the field that won't lose to those teams. That hasn't happened as of yet, and likely not going to happen, in regards to Scotland, for years to come.
Really? So you play the game? It's one thing if a player talks smack, but a sorry ass fan with no blood or sweat out there disrespecting the players just makes me sick. But I guess that's all you've got. SMH.

If it matters, my bona fides, (look it up RC & SC), played college and coached up thru high school. I've watched a lot of area high school football and my observations are this: there are no dirty teams I've seen. Some coaches have been unprofessional at times (Pinecrest, Richmond, Union Pines etc.), referees do not seem to be held accountable, which is why home cooking exists. The NCHSAA is embarrassing. The fans: generally not too bad except, Scotland, they will run out on opposing teams field to plant their flag after a win, classy? And Richmond, whose fans will consistently go to the visitors side to start trouble. True or false?
Yes , you go to the other side when there is NOWHERE TO SIT ON YOUR HOME SIDE, unless you want to stand.....Richmond has one of the largest followings in the state....nuff said...:D

Yes , you go to the other side when there is NOWHERE TO SIT ON YOUR HOME SIDE, unless you want to stand.....Richmond has one of the largest followings in the state....nuff said...:D
Really? Your clowns will come over to the visitors side during a JV game! Again just to cause trouble. Grown men trying to pick fights with kids. Pathetic really, from such a proud program.

Reactions: Michael Taft
Really? So you play the game? It's one thing if a player talks smack, but a sorry ass fan with no blood or sweat out there disrespecting the players just makes me sick. But I guess that's all you've got. SMH.

Show me how I disrespected the players. I was just calling out your obnoxious comment about dirty fans. If you consider me saying your team is not of the quality to defeat the Scots as disrespectful, then maybe you are the one with the problem. I am trying not to cast personal attacks at you, and would appreciate the same.

Show me how I disrespected the players. I was just calling out your obnoxious comment about dirty fans. If you consider me saying your team is not of the quality to defeat the Scots as disrespectful, then maybe you are the one with the problem. I am trying not to cast personal attacks at you, and would appreciate the same.
Don't backtrack now. You said Pinecrest players were dirty right? That's how you disrespected players. I said fans who plant their flag on an opposing teams field after a victory HAVE NO CLASS. Does anyone disagree with that statement. If the shoe fits...

Reactions: Michael Taft
Really? Your clowns will come over to the visitors side during a JV game! Again just to cause trouble. Grown men trying to pick fights with kids. Pathetic really, from such a proud program.
I really never recall a fight over there...Police presence all around....We have 20-25 cops at all home varsity games and security at jv games......Think its just you being a little nervous because you see that green and gold sitting innocently on your side.....nuff said...:D

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Don't backtrack now. You said Pinecrest players were dirty right? That's how you disrespected players. I said fans who plant their flag on an opposing teams field after a victory HAVE NO CLASS. Does anyone disagree with that statement. If the shoe fits...

Seems your reading comprehension skills need some work. I dare you to go find a quote from me that says that Pimecrest players are dirty. Get back to me when you do.

Reactions: swett2victory
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT