ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest 56, Woodberry Forest (Va.) 42

norm theox

Aug 7, 2005
This was a great high school football game and a solid win for the Pinecrest program against a legit Virginia prep school team. Woodberry Forest's roster is peppered with D1 prospects and signees — including the junior quarterback, a pair of receivers, 2 O-linemen, 2 linebackers and 2 DBs.

Last edited:
I've been on NC Preps for a long time. Use to post regularly but found the gang mentality of some fans to just be too over the top. When adults started calling out kids by name and threatened coaches (and their families),people left or only trolled the threads.

As for Pinecrest, the win over Woodberry Forest was solid. This is a very good Patriot team. Will be interesting to see how the season plays out. We will be there to support them win or lose.

To see, hear and experience live Pinecrest athletics, bookmark this link.

Norm,

You are correct and many are on here to bash or start innuendo. What are your thoughts on Pinecrest after a quality win? Do they have the speed to contend? That has been a problem in the past, but they seem to have a very solid team. I may come watch them, but I don't have the interest against Southern Lee type oppponents. If they have speed, then they could be the #1 team in the conference if they can get past Scotland.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT