ADVERTISEMENT

Petitioning the State!

Perhaps the most obvious sign ole Roy is truly an idiot. Parents are outraged and the NCHSAA is going to feel the wrath. They are in lockstep w Coop. Absolutely ridiculous that high schools can’t be given the 7% rule that the colleges were allowed.

Reactions: beamer24 and UNC91
Tell people to wear a mask and space out as best as they can for gods sake. It’s February and March, you’d want to be wearing a mask anyway. A thousand fans on each SIDE would still be spread out. I feel so bad for the players in this state when 80 percent of the country is done with their senior years

It makes no sense to me that (currently) you can’t go over 100 people for a game in a stadium like Asheville highs that officially seats 8,000 in bleachers but could actually seat 25,000 outside with bleachers and grass hills....but I can get on an airplane inside with 200 people.

You can also contact the Gov here.

Good luck with the petition.. It will probably not do you any good. If people can dine out in restaurants. Why can't people attend High School football. And it's outdoor sport.

Reactions: Crestuff
SO all the football parents who voted this guy back in are probably regretting it big time now. Let parents see their kids play ball .

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT