ADVERTISEMENT

Passing of Dean Smith

Without a doubt one of the best and most respected coaches of all time. He will be missed.

First of all I am not a Carolina fan, BUT. Dean Smith was a great coach, a great human being and the world is a little sadder with his passing. What he and John Wooden did for college basketball will live on. Men like Dean Smith don't come along very often. RIP Dean!

im a total nc state fan. but dean smith was and is a total legend. a very great man.

I am a true UNC fan and graduate and REALLY APPRECIATE the kind comments from those above that happen to not be Carolina fans. It means a lot!

As a big fan of Coach K and his character, I was a bigger fan of Coach Dean Smith. Forget the number of wins. No coach came up with more methods to win games, graduated more players, taught kids how to conduct themselves, and lived the life he preached. To me he was the greatest coach in any sport on the college or pro level. It's hard not to get a few tears remembering the man so beloved in the state of North Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT