ADVERTISEMENT

Pamlico vs. Murphy - 1A Championship

This game will be a blowout I’m afraid. It’s early but just watching so far there is such a huge difference in the 1a and 1aa teams.

Touchdown Pamlico. Murphy is better team from what I can tell even though Pamlico spotted them 14 early. I’ve seen enough. As many have said earlier on this thread. Tarboro and everyone else

To be fair I believe they'd be an outstanding flag football team. Probably go undefeated. So that got that going for them, which is nice.

Hurricane Florence hit them a lot harder than Murphy has. The kids playing in their first state title and the programs first ever state title is indeed, nice.

Last edited:
Murphy is best small 1a team no doubt. I would of like to have seen this years North Stanly vs East Surry.

Smh some of yall talk like Murphy is Alabama it's only a 14 point game nerves got the best of them but that be okay
Murphy playing without their starting runningback and starting fullback now, how would Pamlico do without their starting runningback and fullback?

Murphy never gets stopped in the redzone on that last drive with #10 on the field. He bulldozed through your defense, just be glad he's out of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: wncbowhunter
Injury to #10 is big if he can't come back in. Pamlico definitely has some speed. Pamlico with a big stop on 4th down near end of half. Murphy scores there and it is a whole different game starting the 3rd.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: mbdfan
Smh some of yall talk like Murphy is Alabama it's only a 14 point game nerves got the best of them but that be okay

I agree, no reason to hate on Pamlico but Pamlico should be down 4 scores or so right now. Murphy's line way better, that will end up being the difference

Reactions: mbdfan
#10 from Murphy took a lick. if It were a Pamlico player that took the hit it would be said he was out of game because of the all the smash mouth football that is played in West.

Pamlico looked wide eyed during 1st quarter and all the turnovers have really hurt them. They are faster but Murphy much much better up front and more balanced offensively.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT