ADVERTISEMENT

Page - Wake Forest game updates

Wake Forest completely dominated Page. Page played awfully no doubt, but Wake Forest defense really controlled this game.

This is honestly embarrassing.

Come on man-it's ok. After th first 2 possessions, Page was more concerned about where WF's next lick was coming from than running their offense. Only Leake played tough and he was outclassed this afternoon. About 99% of Page's problems had to do with WF.

Agree to disagree then Hokie.....I will agree there were some "forced" throws that turned into interceptions and I remember a tip drill int as well
so perhaps I'm not completely in the right, not ashamed to admit it ha ha
OK, if you're going to do that, then I'm going to concede that Jones looked waaaaaay off in this game. I mean, horrible. Why? Was he rattled? Who knows, maybe he was.

WF got great pressure rushing 3 early in the game. Did that speed up Jone's head clock so that he rushed decisions from there on out? The pressure eventually disappeared as the game went on and Jones had great looking pockets in the 2nd half, but did Jones not slow his head clock back down and adjust to game conditions?

The roughing the punter, both blocked punts, and at least 2 (if not 3) of the 4 INTs, to me, looked they were not caused by WF's defense, but instead were due to poor discipline (roughing), poor alignment (blocked punts), one deflected pass that hit a receiver right in the hands, or just plain 'ole bad decision making (INTs).

2 INTs, for example, hit linebackers in the chest on quick slants. Yes, the linebackers dropped back into the correct lanes, but even a middle school QB knows not to throw those passes when there's a linebacker standing between him and the receiver. So who gets credit for those turnovers? Was it great defense or was it a QB not even pretending to look at his throwing lanes the way he should've been? For some QBs, you think maybe the defense confused him. But Jones is a 3 year starter who somehow got selected to play in the Shrine Bowl. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a Shrine Bowl QB who couldn't read a defense on a quick slant.

Wake Forest completely dominated Page. Page played awfully no doubt, but Wake Forest defense really controlled this game.

This is honestly embarrassing.

Was it as embarrassing as East Forsyth stumblin' around all night against Catholic, or how about Page shyt kickin' the best Charlotte could send up the road, or was it as embarrassing as Page curb stompin' the best Winston could send over here by five touchdowns. Which scenario was the most intrinsically embarrassing ?

Was it as embarrassing as East Forsyth stumblin' around all night against Catholic, or how about Page shyt kickin' the best Charlotte could send up the road, or was it as embarrassing as Page curb stompin' the best Winston could send over here by five touchdowns. Which scenario was the most intrinsically embarrassing ?

Way more considering they got blown out last year in the championship game as well. Also, this has nothing to do with CC, East, or any other team. It was just an embarrassing performance from Page.

Way more considering they got blown out last year in the championship game as well. Also, this has nothing to do with CC, East, or any other team. It was just an embarrassing performance from Page.
Perhaps you could channel your " embarrassment " to the fact that Forsyth County has an open door policy and advances past the third round about as often as Jennifer Aniston shows up at my door donning Brogan boots, crotchless panties, and a Macon Whoopee hat.

Perhaps you could channel your " embarrassment " to the fact that Forsyth County has an open door policy and advances past the third round about as often as Jennifer Aniston shows up at my door donning Brogan boots, crotchless panties, and a Macon Whoopee hat.
She doesn't wear Brogan Boots for me.:( she is going to get a piece of my mind the next time she pops by.

The topic at hand isn't about forsyth county. Forsyth county is not relevant to this topic. The topic is Page got beat on and should be embarrassed with how they played. How do you get blown out twice in a row?

If you're not first you're last. The only 4aa winner I see is Wake Forest. Everybody else including West Forsyth is sitting in last place.

The primary reason Ms. Aniston dons the Brogans , Mister Do Wah Ditty Ditty Don't Play , is so she won't step upon the montage of articles that are strewn in and about the mobile home lodging facility, including elongate slabs of goat shyt that don the side yard and the area we use for recreational purposes.

. .

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT