ADVERTISEMENT

Page v. Reagan

PagePirates44

Aug 15, 2004
Page moved to 4-0 after a thumping of Ragsdale this past Friday and Reagan took a step back to 3-1 after losing by 10 to a highly ranked East Forsyth team.

Any thoughts on this match-up!?

it should be a dandy one. I think Page is a better team but the match up between Page and Reagan should be different from EF/Reagan. I saw that game and it was very enjoyable game to watch. I also had seen Page. I am not sure how Reagan bounce back but the coach for Reagan is pretty darn good. I might check it out. Reagan is a good haul drive from Gsbo though.

Page wins big. Not sure Reagan has what it takes to beat Page even on the road. Seems like every 4-5 years Page has a very very good team come up. This seems to be one of those years....Page by 3+ TDs at least.

Reactions: Warhead1
Page wins big. Not sure Reagan has what it takes to beat Page even on the road. Seems like every 4-5 years Page has a very very good team come up. This seems to be one of those years....Page by 3+ TDs at least.

It has been kind of shocking the last few years to see Page go down so quick after their State Title in 2011. Page is really a good team right now but they really haven't been tested by anyone.

Their opponents are 7-9. They beat an average Davie team, Northern who is really down this year, HP Central who's down this year and struggled against Grimsley last week, and Ragsdale who just did beat a very bad NE Guilford team. Does this mean anything this week? No...because Reagan can't stop anyone on defense they have given up 136 points in 4 games against South Irredell, Glenn, North Forsyth, and East Forsyth. I think that Page could win this game by 21 points minimum. Page really only has two test on their schedule and that's East Forsyth and Dudley. Other than that they won't see any tough teams until the playoffs.

Northern Guilford is down I agree...not sure how down. I think we'll find that out come playoff time.

Northern Guilford is down I agree...not sure how down. I think we'll find that out come playoff time.

I saw them play NW Guilford and they are way down compared to where they have been the past couple years. They were blasted by Page and struggled to beat NW then they almost lost to Reidsville tonight 13-10 who was absolutely blasted by HP Andrews 48-3 last week the same HPA team that was beat by SW Guilford a few weeks ago. So at the end of the night I think we'll see Page really beat up on Reagan.

Warhead...... scores between those teams don't mean squat most of the time due to matchup. You gotta remember those are HS kids and anything can happen from week to week. I seen it with my own eyes past many years that some of the games were huge upsets and crazy things does happen on Friday nights.

So is Nw Guilford down too?
I would say after watching a lot of NW Football over the years that NW is down because of their Oline and the inexperience at QB but this is a better overall team this year. This is the 2nd year in Coach Rolfes spread so that helps. There are not many seniors starting on this team. They have a lot of juniors who make most of the plays on offense a couple sophomores and a freshman starting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT