ADVERTISEMENT

ONE THING TO SAY!

MA STUD

Aug 4, 2023
feed me eating GIF by Great Big Story
College Sports Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF
hungry paul walker GIF

Last edited:
I'm not going to get into a back and fourth, but I'm sure the mods. will read that comment, and make it known that comments like that are just unnecessary and will not be tolerated. It's almost as if we are being told please post nothing that will take eyes off of the bears. You guys had a good team last year, and it appears you all have another good squad. You all have earned the praise and glory, but no need to make comments like that directed at a high-school kid that you all know nothing about.

The comment deleted was mine and referred to special classes Here is part of an article on special classes:

Grouping patterns. Special classes for children who have above-average intelligence, who have intellectual disabilities, who have visual or hearing impairments, or who have been diagnosed with other disabilities are found in many school systems throughout the world.Aug 24, 2023

I have been in special needs classes during my school days. In elementary school I attended classes to correct a speech impediment. In junior high and high school I attended what we would now called gifted classes. Many of you due to previous personal bias or judging previous post jump to an erroneous conclusion. Shame on you. You are the ones that immediately thought the worst.

Reactions: MA STUD
you can say what you want, and try To justify and even flip the narrative, but the comment wasn’t needed. It added no value to the conversation and for you to pretend that it was anything other than a jab just isn’t true

Nope. I am an old political science teacher. My one rule was that you had to respect everyone's view point. Then, as now, I would make statements to elicit responses. And yes I did it again. You didn't look at it from different perspectives. Don't feel bad , I did it on purpose.

Nope. I am an old political science teacher. My one rule was that you had to respect everyone's view point. Then, as now, I would make statements to elicit responses. And yes I did it again. You didn't look at it from different perspectives. Don't feel bad , I did it on purpose.
What purpose did it serve to even make that comment about a kid that you don’t even know?

I can’t see any other justifiable reason other than you were trying to throw an insult.

What purpose did it serve to even make that comment about a kid that you don’t even know?

I can’t see any other justifiable reason other than you were trying to throw an insult.
I didn't insult him. I threw it out to see how many would jump to a conclusion. Why would I use it as an insult when I have been on both ends of the spectrum?

I’m having a hard time understanding your logic.
Because of my experiences in speech class I am sensitive to how people view them. I use opportunities to get people to reexamine how they view them. Obviously you and others view these classes as negatives. They are not.

Why even say it if you knew people take it wrong way!
Probably because he said something a little bit stereotypical and possibly racist based on what he said about it how would he know if the kid was in the EC student or not. Anybody can say what they want. I've said stuff before that was hurtful towards kids and didn't realize it although. Bigotry and racism were not part of my comments however.

Probably because he said something a little bit stereotypical and possibly racist based on what he said about it how would he know if the kid was in the EC student or not. Anybody can say what they want. I've said stuff before that was hurtful towards kids and didn't realize it although. Bigotry and racism were not part of my comments however.
Ok what made it racist. I’m pretty sure there are EC students of all races. It didn’t need to be said but what you are trying to do is no better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT