ADVERTISEMENT

NS makes front page of SNAP

Yes he played last year.. Only thing I will say about this is the coach and principal at NS did a good job of passing the buck when asked about the incident...I'm done......

http://www.thesnaponline.com/news/a...cle_0123bd34-7f4b-11e6-a35d-075a9ee5a071.html

This was on the front page of the Stanly News and Press. It is a very interesting article.
I bet if this guy had did this while at Albemarle susancoleman would not be making a big deal out of this or posted this Stanly News article on here. Just mad that he left Albemarle . Only if he is found guilty will it be a big deal. My bet is it goes away with charges dropped unless she was bruised .Probably a pushing match.Point made I'm done too.

Last edited:
Ok I understand innocent until proven guilty and the county policy that would allow him to play bc he hasn't been convicted. But how is there no consequences from the school administration? This incident happened on school grounds if I'm reading this right. I know I wasn't there and I'm just going off this article, but I would assume that a physical altercation while at school would have ramifications from the administration. Maybe they did issue some. But allowing him to play would be pretty lenient discipline by the admin in my opinion. That's my two cents.

I bet if this guy had did this while at Albemarle susancoleman would not be making a big deal out of this or posted this Stanly News article on here. Just mad that he left Albemarle . Only if he is found guilty will it be a big deal. My bet is it goes away with charges dropped unless she was bruised .Probably a pushing match.Point made I'm done too.
I can honestly say that if this young man would have pushed and assaulted a young lady at AHS then I would have been outraged if he had played. It is amazing that the comet community is condoning this behavior. "Classless Comets"

Albemarle has been putting up with this for years...

We got somewhat of a "Cleaner" shop now.

I was about to mention the fact that Albemarle folks shouldn't throw stones. During the heyday runs I recall a few instances of players and their run ins with the legal system and it never seemed to keep them off the field. TA got more chances than a 80 year old woman playing slot machines with a bucket of pennies in Atlantic City.

I can remember multiple incidents dealing with football players when I was in school. But I will say...the "Reporting" party was at fault ie "Started It" and not the football players.

Just like a personal foul penalty for un-sportsman like conduct in football, it's always the last guy with the swing that gets caught.

TA got more chances than a 80 year old woman playing slot machines with a bucket of pennies in Atlantic City.

Now that's funny!

But I graduated with TA and I know of only one incident, and that "kid" who got beamed in the head with a "Basketball" was totally out of line and got what he deserved! But "ya'll" wanted to convict him like he committed murder....GTFOH!!!

Sway you always deliver man...Always. You pretty much just stood up for the "victims" who are at fault. Keep em' coming man, keep em' coming.

BD I have came to the conclusion that you have the biggest pot stirring stick around.

Thanks you!

@BDHarris I've been delivering since I used to work at Papa John's...and won't stop. And TA was a victim, I guess because he benched 350lbs squatted 500lbs it's no way in hell he could be one right...? God Bless America.

Physical altercation would be an automatic suspension at AHS. Additionally the SCS code of conduct is very easy to find I would suggest reading it. The conviction is a NCHSAA rule not the local LEA.

Reactions: stangfan82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT