ADVERTISEMENT

Not NC but its fall football

Rain continues to fall, across the entire state from the looks of the radar. Front stalled as it crossed the Kansas line. Another front will move in from the South bringing heavier rain starting around noon. There might be some big upsets in this weather. Not good weather for passing, speed teams (Ut-Oh thats Buffalo). Teams with big ole boys that do 3-4 yards in a glob of mud (that aint Buffalo) will be better off. We better hope for turnovers by Cassville.

It was a long wet ride down to the game, and a long wet ride back home, We stayed with em till end of the 3rd qtr, 21-16. Then the wheels fell off. Final Cassville - 41 Buffalo - 16. The Bison had a good year. I got to see a lot of good football.

So this thread will end .....But hope to start more come Feb.

Way to go Bison ......

SWO-1, Sorry about the outcome but sounds like your team had a good year...Thanks for bringing us a little closer to high school football. This is the time of year when most NC fans are anticipating the outcome of playoff games, here.
I enjoyed the thread...By the way, I hope people out in Missouri are good to you, but if they aren't, come on back to NC.

Reactions: KW23 and UNC91
It was a long wet ride down to the game, and a long wet ride back home, We stayed with em till end of the 3rd qtr, 21-16. Then the wheels fell off. Final Cassville - 41 Buffalo - 16. The Bison had a good year. I got to see a lot of good football.

So this thread will end .....But hope to start more come Feb.

Way to go Bison ......
Just happened to find your post on my search... I've got a couple Smith boys on the Bison Team. Played for the Bison early 90s.. I thought I was the Bison biggest fan.. loved reading this thread, your love for highschool football and the Buffalo is inspiring! Go Bison

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT