ADVERTISEMENT

Northwest Cabarrus vs Kannapolis Thursday

NCFB73

Jan 23, 2024
A rare Thursday night football game in the battle of Kannapolis. I believe these two teams are pretty evenly matched.

I have Kannapolis winning by 17.

Last edited:
A rare Thursday night football game in the battle of Kannapolis. I believe these two teams are pretty evenly matched.

This one will come down to coaching with Kannapolis winning by 17.
Hope you are right. Does NW throw the ball much. That will be the key to the game.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Good cool night for football. After scrimmages and 1st game played the teams should be getting more dialed in. Should be a good game but give me ALB in this one.

Hope you are right. Does NW throw the ball much. That will be the key to the game.
QB is young, but they do have a couple good receivers. They lost a couple kids in their defense to Hough. They still have #5 and that kid is a big time player.

Kannapolis has what I feel is a really good QB, and see the program moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
QB is young, but they do have a couple good receivers. They lost a couple kids in their defense to Hough. They still have #5 and that kid is a big time player.

Kannapolis has what I feel is a really good QB, and see the program moving in the right direction.
I believe they are definitely moving in the right direction. Not being biased but I believe they have one of the best running backs in the state.

Reactions: Hon Dines
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT