Not open for further replies.

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
2-0 Holmes host N Pitt
2-0 Northeastern hosts Rocky Mt
2-1 Hertford County is off

Neither of the games will be on NFHS

I believe both Holmes and NE will cruise to easy wins. Rocky Mt has been out scored 62-9 in its first two games against against Holmes and Tarboro. Tarboro won 42-0 and Holmes 20-9 with both games being played in Rocky Mt. I saw N Pitt play in our scrimmage back in August and they didn’t look to good. Hopefully after a week off Northeastern will be firing on all cylinders. I’m looking for our young qb to have a 300 plus yard performance and our running back to go for 200 plus. These games shouldn’t be as near exciting as Clinton/Whiteville and possibly East Duplin/Croatan but they still count.

2-0 Holmes host N Pitt
2-0 Northeastern hosts Rocky Mt
2-1 Hertford County is off

Neither of the games will be on NFHS

I believe both Holmes and NE will cruise to easy wins. Rocky Mt has been out scored 62-9 in its first two games against against Holmes and Tarboro. Tarboro won 42-0 and Holmes 20-9 with both games being played in Rocky Mt. I saw N Pitt play in our scrimmage back in August and they didn’t look to good. Hopefully after a week off Northeastern will be firing on all cylinders. I’m looking for our young qb to have a 300 plus yard performance and our running back to go for 200 plus. These games shouldn’t be as near exciting as Clinton/Whiteville and possibly East Duplin/Croatan but they still count.
Holmes on nfhs

NE muffs the snap again 😂, fortunately we recovered the ball. We have to fix this problem or it’s going to cost us dearly going forward

There was a thin swath of storms that lasted forever with heavy downpours of rain in Edenton. Holmes-North Pitt game moved to Monday night.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
RM Td

First pass attempt of the game was a 45 yd strike for the Gryphons. NE was caught way off guard. We’re gonna be in trouble against a pass happy team if we don’t get something figured out with our pass defense

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT