North Surry @ Mt Airy...Radio / Net Broadcast

bareman

Jun 23, 2001
Friday Sept 11
AM 1300 WSYD
AM 740 WPAQ
Wpaq740.com".........airtime 6:45
H and H Auto Sales Game of the Week

After watching the game tonight I was impressed with the NS qb. His accuracy throwing down the field while out of the pocket was very good. Had no fear threading it between defenders. MA will have to put more pressure on him and contain him. Very illusive when running
Friday Sept 11
AM 1300 WSYD
AM 740 WPAQ
Wpaq740.com".........airtime 6:45
H and H Auto Sales Game of the Week

he did a good job of making plays on the run...East only rushed 4 a majority of the time...

yeah the qb was impressive i would of liked seeing him get the ball back with about two minutes left. north better find a kicking game before friday night. the missed extra points and poor field postion is what cost them this game east showed me that they are for real this year. they will be hard for anyone to beat.

game is also on wifm 100.9 even though they covered the north surry game friday, and covered a mt airy game already. so much for them supposably covering a game from each of the area schools they will just cover the same schools every week now i guess.

that's 3 straight weeks they've covered North Surry...very, very rare they cover a team like this....will be twice they've covered MA...would have bet the house their game would be North Stokes at East Wilkes...2 undefeated teams going at it

After watching the game tonight I was impressed with the NS qb. His accuracy throwing down the field while out of the pocket was very good. Had no fear threading it between defenders. MA will have to put more pressure on him and contain him. Very illusive when running
Great QB from what has been passed on to me. Precision!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT