ADVERTISEMENT

North Surry 72 Starmount 63

Congrats to NS for the win....Would love to see these two teams meet again after SHS gets more games under their belt...On another note. The NS adult fans up in the corner who continually berated the 16,17 year old kids during the game was classless.

Classless as opposed to the Starmount adult fans at center court doing the exact same thing.I can't count how many derogatory adjectives and one-liners I heard coming from them so i suggest you clean out your own closet before calling out another teams fans.

I have no problem cleaning out the closet on the Starmount side. If someone on our was making remarks to the kids playing on the court then they also are classless. If it upsets you that I called out your teams fans then so be it. It was a very good game played by two good teams.

About the game. I though the game was tetering on a blowout but Starmount continued to battle back. NS was the better team and their athletic ability and fast pace is what up-ended the Rams. NS dictated the pace in the 2nd half and Starmount struggled to keep up.

Every team has fans that acted the way they did last night. Both sides threw classless comments around.

I agree completely,we have some fans that we are not proud of either and I wasn't mad for you calling them out only that you didn't originally mention the Starmount fans also.I think your team will be a force once they get their basketball legs after playing football into the season.Good luck and look forward to playing yall again and once more we can't help how some adults choose to act in public,just don't judge us all by their actions.Good luck and no injuries.

I did not mention the Starmount fans because I did not hear them. The guys in the corner were too loud.
smile.r191677.gif
Good luck this year !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT