ADVERTISEMENT

North Rowan vs Corivan Community

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
Never heard of this School Corivan Community. Looking at their results on maxpreps. They seem to be up to be up and down. They beat Draughn, but they lost to Carver earlier in the season. With a 6-5 record. This would be interesting match up. Does anyone what this is School all about?

Located in Charlotte and is neighbors with Mallard Creek HS. Football facility looks really impressive with turf. I know they are playing at NR but still nice facilities.

Located in Charlotte and is neighbors with Mallard Creek HS. Football facility looks really impressive with turf. I know they are playing at NR but still nice facilities.
Yup it’s literally 2 min from MC

they sound like one of those “one hit wonders”…not enough athletes to stay with NR
Oh no they do have athletes. They had an injury bug but if all healthy could be a decent game

NR 9-2 with losses to 11-0 Salisbury and 10-1 Forest Hills both high ranked 2A teams and a close win over 8-3 Thomasville. I am going with NR to make it to the 3rd round.

From Corvain Rooster it appears they have 19 junior or seniors on the team. But the schedule really does show an up and down season. I am going to have to go with North Rowan in this one but not the total run away that it might first appear.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
From Corvain Rooster it appears they have 19 junior or seniors on the team. But the schedule really does show an up and down season. I am going to have to go with North Rowan in this one but not the total run away that it might first appear.
Sorry RE I gotta do it…

I’m as country as anyone on here but I can’t even speak rooster 😂😂😂😂

Corivan has some good athletes, but not a lot of depth. We played them in what I called the "heat" bowl. Second Friday of the season when it was soooo hot! We went into the half 7-7, but we pounded them with our running game in the 2nd half and scored 4 times. They simply ran out of gas....

Reactions: cimsies
All Advantaged schools will be gone after Friday.
I wouldn't be surprised if Corvian made it one more week.

Sorry RE I gotta do it…

I’m as country as anyone on here but I can’t even speak rooster 😂😂😂😂
Rooster GIF

All Advantaged schools will be gone after Friday.
I wouldn't be surprised if Corvian made it one more week.
Advantaged….you have no clue what you’re talking about. I’m not a fan of charters but advantaged! Trauma is real. Did you think that about myers park, chambers, west charlotte, Grimsley, new bern? (Even though one hasn’t been caught).

Corvian losing to Carver was a head scratcher. They only dressed 19 players that night. Depth can be an issue for them

Reactions: cimsies
They need to spin the lottery wheel won more time. Works for others

Advantaged….you have no clue what you’re talking about. I’m not a fan of charters but advantaged! Trauma is real. Did you think that about myers park, chambers, west charlotte, Grimsley, new bern? (Even though one hasn’t been caught).
You sir are in the minority.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT