ADVERTISEMENT

North Rowan at The Big Oaks

Randolph County is roughly twice the population of Surry County @ 71,948 with 3 county 2A and 3 City 1A including Millennium Charter, basketball only

Randolph county population is listed as 144,503. Asheboro has a population of 26,186. Asheboro has their own city school system separate from the county. Asheboro High is a 3A school. That leaves 118,317 for the county, the majority of that being located in northwest corner of Randolph which borders Guilford and Davidson. Trinity and Wheatmore are located within a long rock throw of each other in that area and both are 2A. Rest of county is more spread out and all the high schools are 2A except for ER and the charter, which doesn't have football..yet.
So Randolph County has 6 2A schools, 2 1As and the Early College.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
I would have liked to see the stats from this game. Both teams played flawlessly. Refs did great too. Only one holding penalty the whole game. I think there might have been 5 or less flags the whole game, with the others being false start and offsides. Really would have liked to see NR get #4 the ball more. That kid could have changed the game himself with 4-5 more plays for him.

I would have liked to see the stats from this game. Both teams played flawlessly. Refs did great too. Only one holding penalty the whole game. I think there might have been 5 or less flags the whole game, with the others being false start and offsides. Really would have liked to see NR get #4 the ball more. That kid could have changed the game himself with 4-5 more plays for him.
I’d be interested in the stats as well. I would guess C. Adams had close to 275 yards rushing on the night. I’d say that’s about how many yards passing they had. Fun one to watch if you like a total of 97 points and around 1000 yards of offense. My nerves are shot.

Reactions: Swain97
I’d be interested in the stats as well. I would guess C. Adams had close to 275 yards rushing on the night. I’d say that’s about how many yards passing they had. Fun one to watch if you like a total of 97 points and around 1000 yards of offense. My nerves are shot.
Adams had around 400 yards.

• Wow
Reactions: Swain97
Adams had around 400 yards.
Dang . I knew he had 3 runs of 60+ yards but didn’t realize he had that much. He’s pretty fast for a kid that big. NR put some fast people on the field and nobody ran him down. If he had 400 himself we had to have 600 yards of offense.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Williams had 100 yards.
We had about 550 yds but gave up a lot on D.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT