ADVERTISEMENT

North Rowan at The Big Oaks

I wonder if it had to do with wrestling which has started now.

I wonder if it had to do with wrestling which has started now.
Don’t think so.. kid took his shoulder pads off and walked off the field in the middle of the game….. it’s a shame too. Kid ran hard and played well. But that kind of attitude is toxic to a team. Don’t need that when we are in the middle of the playoffs. There is no I in team….. I don’t say that about the kid to call him out or belittle him either. Just simply stating that any player that has that kind of attitude shows me how little they actually care about team.

Don’t think so.. kid took his shoulder pads off and walked off the field in the middle of the game….. it’s a shame too. Kid ran hard and played well. But that kind of attitude is toxic to a team. Don’t need that when we are in the middle of the playoffs. There is no I in team….. I don’t say that about the kid to call him out or belittle him either. Just simply stating that any player that has that kind of attitude shows me how little they actually care about team.
He had a very big part in beating Murphy earlier

Reactions: BK13T-$
I just watched the first half of the North Rowan at Thomasville game. I think Robbinsville can beat either of those teams this year. Neither had a lone that could beat Robbinsville line. Didn't see all that speed either. They could break one occasionally though to keep it close.

Robbinsville 38
North Rowan 20

The game I’m most excited about is the Murphy and Eastern Randolph game. That game is going to tell us a lot about what to expect next week if we should win tomorrow. I think Robbinsville rolls this week.

ER line average 290 according to fyntv.
QB 230. Only a few play both ways.
Doesn't really sound like a 1a.

Reactions: Mbulld
Actually 2019 ADM was 671. Currently ADM is 608 I believe.
The NCDPI lastest number is from 2020 had ER @ 654. I saw a spreadsheet on I believe the 1st quarter of 2021 but while it separates the grades but not the schools like you can add up how many students there are in Randolph county from 9-12 grades but that's between 6 high schools and 1 early college.

Last edited:
Reactions: buzzcoach
Yeh except the schools in Buncombe are bigger. Buncombe has about twice the population of Randolph. Randolph closest comparison in WNC probably Henderson County.

Mitchell by 9
ER by 13
Reidsville by 3 over Hendo.

Last edited:
You don't want to pull up into the elementary school.
At that point you will see the lights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT