ADVERTISEMENT

North Moore at North Stanly

JAF46 We all love the enthusiasm but I feel like North Stanlys D with struggle with the crisp screen passes and that running game of North Moore. The Mustang Front 7 will give Williams a fit! We all know he doesn't like to get hit!

LOL...over 140 yards rushing against the Mustangs and the Mustangs not getting a score until late in the game. With this comment and your guarantee that the Colts would beat North Stanly, I'm more than questioning your knowledge.

LOL...over 140 yards rushing against the Mustangs and the Mustangs not getting a score until late in the game. With this comment and your guarantee that the Colts would beat North Stanly, I'm more than questioning your knowledge.
Nope! My choice will always be against North Stanly! I will be right atleast once this season'

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Being from Robbins I will say that NM has been beaten up the last two weeks. To many folks around here confusing improvement with greatness. The worse thing that can happen to a school trying to rebuild a program is for parents and fans to get caught up in the hype. On top of retooling the program from the ground up, (which by the way comes in baby steps) you also have to learn to win. This is by far the toughest lesson you have to teach a program. Fans boasting and making unrealistic predictions such as "this game is for second place" does nothing more than to place added pressure where it's not needed. Our team will get there in time, but for now stop living your life through your sons life and just let them play. Coach knows what he's doing and he knows how to prepare them to win, but remember its a process. The psychological part of competing and winning is a much greater part than most understand. It takes time to erase years of losing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT