ADVERTISEMENT

North Moore at North Stanly

Very, very interesting matchup with big implications for that top tier in the conference standings. This game will hinge on if the North Stanly defense is as good as some fans seem to think. That has not been a strength in the past. But that is the past. Giving up 63 to Sun Valley suggests there has been no change against a speedy team. And holy cow, Riddick-Reynolds has some speed if they can get him going. North Moore by a touchdown.

Hoping the Mustangs can make a better showing in this one. They took a lump this past Friday. Riddick-Reynolds is VERY hard to catch if he gets in the open field. But if they cant get him going it could be another long evening.

I like NM in this one. They will be facing a team that they can match up better with this week. Stop Williams and you stop them. Easier said than done but not impossible. NM by 10.

I agree...I think Albemarle and East Montgomery are a notch below.

This game could go either way. I expect a close game.
I hate to agree with Albemarle being a notch below because North Stanly is Our Rival but It is what it is. The Comets have given up points so Your Running Back can get some yards. Antonio is having a great Year so He will be a haul for You. Good Luck to both Teams

Good match up between the two. This begins the battle for the conference 's number two spot.
Good match up between the two. This begins the battle for the conference 's number two spot.

cb0225d397c0ee305bffd1a0fccc201c.jpg

Not sure if he's talking about football or men's soccer................... and I have a piece of chicken stuck in my tooth.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
We're at home. We're prepared and I think we're the better team. We've given up some points and need to step up our defensive effort but NM can't out score us. Safe travels to the Mustang crowd, especially on the sad ride home.

Reactions: Buzzard15
JAF46 We all love the enthusiasm but I feel like North Stanlys D with struggle with the crisp screen passes and that running game of North Moore. The Mustang Front 7 will give Williams a fit! We all know he doesn't like to get hit!

If you WM guys are the only ones who will dialogue with me, good enough. In a few weeks, we will come into your house as serious underdogs. Rightfully so. That's the way I like it. Lose, so what nobody outside of Richfield expects us to win. But this week, we will show the rest of the YVC what to expect. Looks like it's us and the Eagles. And we beat them every year of late.

Not sure what to think of NS. This week should give the YVC something to gauge them by. I'm sure that NM is capable of playing some good football so this game could be interesting.

EM 91 - have read your post. You obviously understand and know football. By the scores I've seen, looks like its NS, EM and the unbeatable WM team to battle for the top spot. If NM beats us oh well, looks like its a Montgomery county battle. Don't see it happening.

Big, big matchup. I might find my way to it since our boys have a bye. If so, I would be the man walking in with swagger in the black and red. You know, the pretty colors...that go well together. I will look like I own the place. Keep comparing those scores. ;)

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
JAF46 We all love the enthusiasm but I feel like North Stanlys D with struggle with the crisp screen passes and that running game of North Moore. The Mustang Front 7 will give Williams a fit! We all know he doesn't like to get hit!

Buzzard we've got an offensive line this year. Can't hit what you can't catch. If your backs can rattle Nm for 300+ yards so can we.

Keep comparing those scores. ;)[/QUOTE]
That's all us comeuppance type folks can use to assess talent. Don't even make all our games (wish I could). We will take it one game at a time. First up NM!

It's going to be hard to rack up those yards if you can't get the North Moore offense off the field. I'm not so sure NS defense is as good as WM. If the opportunity presents itself Vogt can control the tempo. No doubt NM is the underdog but it is defiantly more winnable than the WM game.

Keep comparing those scores. ;)
That's all us comeuppance type folks can use to assess talent. Don't even make all our games (wish I could). We will take it one game at a time. First up NM![/QUOTE]

So North Stanly is the team to beat? I get what you are saying. Keep bumping those gums.......

East Montgomery buzzards will be better than NM and NS so you comets need wake up and open your eyes East has a very good coach and it will show up in your windshield

That's all us comeuppance type folks can use to assess talent. Don't even make all our games (wish I could). We will take it one game at a time. First up NM!
Yes if Your intending to lose a game before North. BD, You will need to be ready to play more Teams than WRH, JK or Swain

So North Stanly is the team to beat? I get what you are saying. Keep bumping those gums.......[/QUOTE]

Big, big matchup. I might find my way to it since our boys have a bye. If so, I would be the man walking in with swagger in the black and red. You know, the pretty colors...that go well together. I will look like I own the place. Keep comparing those scores. ;)
I have considered making the trip over the river myself. Would it be gaudy to wear my WM gear? I could pull a black t-shirt out so nobody can mistake me for a fan of either team!

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
This is easily the game of the week in the YVC. I see NM taking the win with clock management and good screen passes. Pop Williams a couple times and he will just lay on the ground or campaign the sidelines to take him out, or atleast he did last year against WM. I know it's a new year but I expect the same old North Stanly we have seen the last couple years. They have scored plenty of points this season but haven't played snybody with a winning record. North Moore has improved tremendously in the last couple years! I expect NM to not be tested very much this week on the Defensive side of the ball. They hemmed up our RB's who are not very big but very, very fast. Good Luck to both teams and hope everybody stays healthy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT