ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson vs Forest hills

crazyduke3

Mar 28, 2010
Well, I don't know anything about Forest hills outside of their record.

Time for North to dial in and play their best football. Get careless and the season, and maybe your high school football career could end.

ND will score at will in this game,FH has no defense at all,other than their 1 shutout to central Academy the least amount of points they have given up is 21,keep in mind central Academy only scored 8pts ALL YEAR the last I checked...they have had great teams in the past that were big,physical and fast,had a great rivalry going with Thomasville for it seemed like years....they have 1 state championship and 21 Conference championships and are 363-197-1 since 1972

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I don't understand how Forest Hills made the playoffs with 3 wins all against teams with losing records and one of those wins was against a winless team? Several other teams made the playoffs too with 3 or 4 wins. This new rankings system isn't very good IMO. How does it calculate ranking?

The defense will probably get a couple more shutouts in the early rounds of the playoffs.

I believe they already have the record of shutouts in a season. They have six so far.

I believe they already have the record of shutouts in a season. They have six so far.
5 was the most by any other team in North history. They also just put up the most points ever by a North team in an 11 game regular season (464). The 2012 team scored 451.
This year's team has allowed 79 total points (including pick sixes). The 1966 team played 12 games and allowed the same amount.

Reactions: Jfrog99
We have had a great year but after watching Friday this is my opinion. We have a great defense that is hard to sustain a drive on. Winning is the most important we don't need style points. We should after a score let Dunn kick it out of the end zone and make opponents go the length of the field. Also we have all these sets and plays but in reality we should play to our strengths we have 8 or 9 plays that we always do well. It seems we could run those plays continually and have less risk of turnovers or getting behind the chains. We could do a lot more things with Butts back there than we can now that is just the real truth. Penalties were bad Friday needs to clean up.

Offense: run and keep running. QB is a good enough runner to run read option effectively. Short throws to the slot and the occasional play action deep ball are our best pass plays. Long sustained drives are our best friend, because you know TJ can go all the way any minute. No need to get greedy.

Defense: big, physical and nasty. If there's a weakness, and it isn't much of one, the secondary still needs to do their homework. You have to throw the ball on this team because the front seven are just too good.

Special teams: kickoffs are not an issue. Punts are usually not an issue. Field goals and PATs need work. Not a kicking problem, a blocking problem. My biggest pet peeve personally...

Offense: run and keep running. QB is a good enough runner to run read option effectively. Short throws to the slot and the occasional play action deep ball are our best pass plays. Long sustained drives are our best friend, because you know TJ can go all the way any minute. No need to get greedy.

Defense: big, physical and nasty. If there's a weakness, and it isn't much of one, the secondary still needs to do their homework. You have to throw the ball on this team because the front seven are just too good.

Special teams: kickoffs are not an issue. Punts are usually not an issue. Field goals and PATs need work. Not a kicking problem, a blocking problem. My biggest pet peeve personally...
FG block on Friday there were 3 who could have blocked the kick. We've also had snapping issues as well. I see Dunn halftime kicking and kicking some more. May not be a bad idea to let long snapper be apart of that process instead of kicking with a tee.

Scratch that, I will be unable to attend due to helping out a friend with moving. Please post updates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT