ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson at Crest

I would have loved to see Eli Hall in playoffs against teams that have never played against him. His presence makes the whole defense better. That being said I believe Crest takes this one by 10+ at the Ranch.

I would have loved to see Eli Hall in playoffs against teams that have never played against him. His presence makes the whole defense better. That being said I believe Crest takes this one by 10+ at the Ranch.
Crest and it’s three plays by 14

Happy Friday fellas. Are you ready for some round 3 playoff football?! 😀😀😀

Safe travels to our fans making the long trip southwest and to Crest fans as well because safety is paramount no matter the distance.

May our kids play hard and leave everything on the field, hopefully without injury. One team has their season end, the other is headed one step closer to the dream. Good luck to both.

Well that sucks. I had something come up so didn't get to attend. I was concerned about the athleticism difference but didn't think it would be a drubbing.

Congrats Crest, keep it going in the playoffs. I don't really have a dog in the fight between Crest and SP though. Congratulations to our boys on a good season, facing alot of adversity this season before winning conference and representing well in the playoffs. We just ran into a better team.

We have talent but team speed is historically an issue. We have good linemen most years and good coaching and community support. I look forward to next year and seeing our boys continue to grow. Now it is time for me to turn my focus to Duke basketball the next few months 😈

Best complete game by Crest all year.

Number 42 for ND pissed them off and got his whole team punished.

Mari Adam’s is a MACHINE.

Tater threw the ball well last night.

The defense played its best game of the year

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Well that sucks. I had something come up so didn't get to attend. I was concerned about the athleticism difference but didn't think it would be a drubbing.

Congrats Crest, keep it going in the playoffs. I don't really have a dog in the fight between Crest and SP though. Congratulations to our boys on a good season, facing alot of adversity this season before winning conference and representing well in the playoffs. We just ran into a better team.

We have talent but team speed is historically an issue. We have good linemen most years and good coaching and community support. I look forward to next year and seeing our boys continue to grow. Now it is time for me to turn my focus to Duke basketball the next few months 😈
ND fans showed up. The team played hard. The speed was the difference. Crest made a living running off tackle.

I was just wondering because the past few years discipline has been a problem at times. Not saying we should have won a state title in 2A but I felt it would be difficult even with the talent we had due to extracurricular activities after plays and games. Cost us a few wins and drew the ire of the county office at times. So while I love ND I'm also aware of the reputation we have built the last few years. Both good and bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT