ADVERTISEMENT

North Buncombe vs North Henderson

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
I thought I get N Buncombe in on the topic. Since I do have relatives that live up in that area. Nice community
Looks like N Buncombe is 2-1 will take on 3-0 North Henderson. Looks like a good matchup but I’m not the expert with some of these mountain teams. So anyone up in the area could give some knowledge for the game.

Last edited:
I'd say North Buncombe by atleast 2 TD's. They have one of the best RB's in WNC, Joe Jones. North Hendo has started out uncharacteristically good so far this year, but just about anyone would be 3-0 with their early season schedule. Their 3 opponents are a combined 0-9 for the season. I look for a high scoring game comprised with broken plays and porous defense.

I'd say North Buncombe by atleast 2 TD's. They have one of the best RB's in WNC, Joe Jones. North Hendo has started out uncharacteristically good so far this year, but just about anyone would be 3-0 with their early season schedule. Their 3 opponents are a combined 0-9 for the season. I look for a high scoring game comprised with broken plays and porous defense.
Looks like you win for predictions on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT