ADVERTISEMENT

Newton Conover and Shelby

Burkeforreal

Aug 21, 2006
Wasnt sure if this post was up or not and am suprised I didn’t see anything on it. I don’t have a dog in the fight but do have some old family heritage in Newton so I’m def pulling for them against Shelby.

I see this as a one and done for Newton after such a successful season and it sure didn’t help for them to lose to Maiden cause they get stuck with playing against only one of the best programs of all time in the state and in the first round. Anything can happen and Newton May play their best game and pull off a huge upset...but on paper this is all Shelby, so let’s play the game and see what happens. I look for a huge support crowd on the visitors side for Newton and prob a nervous coach Beam who NOW gets to face Shelby since he lost his chance in 07’ when cheated out of the Mt Pleasant game while coaching the best NL team of all time as a whole.

Opionions ans outlooks? Is Stinson back in the saddle for Newton in this game?

Wasnt sure if this post was up or not and am suprised I didn’t see anything on it. I don’t have a dog in the fight but do have some old family heritage in Newton so I’m def pulling for them against Shelby.

I see this as a one and done for Newton after such a successful season and it sure didn’t help for them to lose to Maiden cause they get stuck with playing against only one of the best programs of all time in the state and in the first round. Anything can happen and Newton May play their best game and pull off a huge upset...but on paper this is all Shelby, so let’s play the game and see what happens. I look for a huge support crowd on the visitors side for Newton and prob a nervous coach Beam who NOW gets to face Shelby since he lost his chance in 07’ when cheated out of the Mt Pleasant game while coaching the best NL team of all time as a whole.

Opionions ans outlooks? Is Stinson back in the saddle for Newton in this game?

Never mind folks I just saw the post ha ha. Boy I feel like a goober. Hey it’s late and I just got done watching walking dead

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT