ADVERTISEMENT

New head football coach at Richmond

@raiderstud if you know so much, who is going to be the next coach to lead Richmond Sr. If we can't have D.Barnes, T. Knotts, J. Hayes, Coach King, Flowers, or Beam. Well I will take Brad Denson at least we know he will be around the next 20 years coaching. He was born and raised as a future Raider; who knows Raider football in and out more than him, Coach Dale Denson of course! Give me B. Denson for $100 please.........I will take Brad with no HC experience, we may go through some heard ache but in the end I think he will make a wonderful young head coach; Look at those twin brothers out of Charlotte I think one played QB years ago.............................

Last edited:
@raiderstud if you know so much, he is going to be the next coach to lead Richmond Sr. If we can't have D.Barnes, T. Knotts, J. Hayes, Coach King, Flowers, or Beam. Well I will take Brad Denson at least we know he will be around the next 20 years coaching. He was born and raised as a future Raider; who knows Raider football in and out more than him, Coach Dale Denson of course! Give me B. Denson for $100 please.........I will take Brad with no HC experience, we may go through some heard ache but in the end I think he will make a wonderful young head coach; Look at those twin brothers out of Charlotte I think one played QB years ago.............................
You talking about the Hardin boys ..One was a qb , the other was a wr.......Think possibly the Military School in Charleston , the Citadel......There father was Bruce Hardin , who was the head coach when we won at Wake Forest in 90, I think.......I believe Denson or Williams would be very good choices.........They have both been good faithful assistants, and students of the game....All I can say is SURPRISE , SURPRISE , SURPRISE.....Get your bucket ready 33.....Will the committee make it happen....#6 CLUE...Did not number the others, my mistake......How tough, slick and prepared will the committee be to make it happen.....I'm supporting whoever it is the group selects...We have a great senior group as leaders....We'll be ready when the lights come on...............nuff said...

You talking about the Hardin boys ..One was a qb , the other was a wr.......Think possibly the Military School in Charleston , the Citadel......There father was Bruce Hardin , who was the head coach when we won at Wake Forest in 90, I think.......I believe Denson or Williams would be very good choices.........They have both been good faithful assistants, and students of the game....All I can say is SURPRISE , SURPRISE , SURPRISE.....Get your bucket ready 33.....Will the committee make it happen....#6 CLUE...Did not number the others, my mistake......How tough, slick and prepared will the committee be to make it happen.....I'm supporting whoever it is the group selects...We have a great senior group as leaders....We'll be ready when the lights come on...............nuff said...

I can only hope once the HC is named your "clues" will become obvious. :)

Hardin was the HC at AL Brown from 1989-1999. His son's did play QB and receiver. They played at The Citadel where the father, Bruce, also coached.

Is the coach going to be Coach Daryl Mason, man I would love to see this guy coach again! I remember him talking us with no gear on!

If Boyd backs out, which is highly possible the job goes to Denson.

Is that a guess? Why Denson over Williams?

What happened to the coach that met with admin this weekend. Did he decide to opt out.

You won't find a harder working head coach than dean Boyd...loves his players..does everything he can to help them after graduation...and he wins..if you know how handcuffed he is by the powers that be in mc...and he still wins..then you would be ecstatic if he became rc coach

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
A decision was to be made last night but the head of the search committee was sick.

latest from mc...announcement should come friday......i quote...."unless they keep dragging their feet" then Boyd passes...

A current HC with state titles was not in discussions for this job the end of last week? He was not in Rockingham?

There was a HC with a state title that was in Rockingham this past weekend. It might be a coach that is not on anyone's radar.

Some of these guys should be kicked off for knowingly spreading false claims to help their buddies.

Help who...there's nothing being said on here that's going to help Boyd....it sure ain't going to help him get a job and it sure ain't going to get him a raise out of Marlboro county because they ain't giving out any...

Since you seem to know who is it?

Once you get in the know, do you know how you stay in the know? You keep your mouth shut until whatever happens. That's how you gain trust and know more stuff.

BTango won't tell what he knows nor should he. Unless he wants to whisper it in my ear!! :D

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Once you get in the know, do you know how you stay in the know? You keep your mouth shut until whatever happens. That's how you gain trust and know more stuff.

BTango won't tell what he knows nor should he. Unless he wants to whisper it in my ear!! :D
Because there is no truth to it!!!

There is a game being played with those people that applied.

Certainly because the 8 people on the committee have nothing better to do than to play games with the coaches who have applied for the job. Yep, makes perfect sense to me. (sarcasm)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT