ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern

I definitely can’t sit around and watch you call this man a crook and say that he helped when I’m sure you have no proof of these allegations. A coach can’t play players if the AD doesn’t allow it and the principal doesn’t sign off on the forms. There are a lot of moving parts in this situation and all the finger pointing has to stop. The fact that you went back and responded to a thread from July let’s me know you, the hate you have for New Bern and Coach Nowell is real. Do everyone a favor and get a new hobby or go read a book.
You're counting the coach, the AD, and the principal out of the equation.

How, then, did the athletes manage to evade detection?
What is your position?

🙏

I definitely can’t sit around and watch you call this man a crook and say that he helped when I’m sure you have no proof of these allegations. A coach can’t play players if the AD doesn’t allow it and the principal doesn’t sign off on the forms. There are a lot of moving parts in this situation and all the finger pointing has to stop. The fact that you went back and responded to a thread from July let’s me know you, the hate you have for New Bern and Coach Nowell is real. Do everyone a favor and get a new hobby or go read a book.
What did you do? Stand up and be a keyboard warrior?

• Haha
Reactions: Quemiscuous
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT