ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Salisbury Regional Final

Hornets heading back to the big game! Vance Honeycutt comes in at DB and has a huge hit to break up the pass on 4th and 21. Lots of flags after the play but ball game over. What a great game!! Hats off to ND as I truly didn’t think the game was over until the buzzer sounded.

Hornets heading back to the big game! Vance Honeycutt comes in at DB and has a huge hit to break up the pass on 4th and 21. Lots of flags after the play but ball game over. What a great game!! Hats off to ND as I truly didn’t think the game was over until the buzzer sounded.

Nice win Hornets. You're doing Gods work lmao

@tweeter24, did Jeter play last week at Burns?? I don’t recall anyone other than Honeycutt or Wells having name called for carrying ball last week!!! Good Luck next week vs. St. Paul’s

Reactions: Maiden Creek
They are a great group of guys. Glenn is a long time radio guy, local coach, and business man. He is the father of some of my closest childhood friends and a great guy. Dale on the sideline is the former golf coach and AD. Pours so much of himself into the kids and community. They are really good at what they do and are in it for the right reasons.

I'm just glad I didn't have a heart attack!!! What a game!!!! WOW! Me being from Red Springs (St. Paul's rival) and having a son that played for Salisbury can't wait for Thursday!!! LET'S GO HORNETS!!!

I'm just glad I didn't have a heart attack!!! What a game!!!! WOW! Me being from Red Springs (St. Paul's rival) and having a son that played for Salisbury can't wait for Thursday!!! LET'S GO HORNETS!!!
I’m happy for you! Dallas Hornet. It can’t get much better than that!....from me and my boys in the Maiden community.. y’all go on...and win the whole daggum thing!
That’s good stuff!

Congrats to the Berry on the Win....As the all time best Jimmy V said, Win and Advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT