6. Charlotte Catholic (8-1)
7. Page (8-1)
8. Vance (8-1)
9. East Forsyth (9-1)
10. Lake Norman (9-0)
11. Mallard Creek (7-2)
12. Davie County (8-1)
13. Garner (8-1)

HONORABLE MENTION: Hillside (7-1); West Johnston (8-0); Pinecrest (8-1); Cape Fear (8-0); Hough (6-3); Cardinal Gibbons (8-1); Myers Park (8-1); Richmond County (6-2); Mooresville (7-2); West Forsyth (7-2); Millbrook (7-2); Mount Tabor (8-2);

Dudley #1, Scotland #2 and MC somewhere in top 5, probably move them up to #5 and push everyone else down one. Outside of that I think all these 13 teams belong in the rankings.
However, two teams in 4A East no one is talking about Cape Fear and West Johnston, both undefeated.

Reactions: portcity FB
WJ gave NH all they wanted last year in the 2nd round. NH went on to lose to Rose in the ECF 28-14 without their starting QB who got hurt early in the game. WJ was fast and athletic. I haven't seen them play but from what I heard last year, they were expecting good things from them this year. CF is loaded but the concerns are valid about their scd.

Top 3 belong in top 3, Dudley results probably the best, MC IS WHERE there results put them, this is much better than that Charlotte CP Poll.IMO

I don't know exactly how you guys derive at these polls and whatever, I know my team ain't there yet, but I have to agree with scotswin for now... Dudley would be my pick as #1 without a doubt... no dis-respect... still a way to go.

Pretty sure he said "Top 3 belong in top 3, Dudley results probably the best", which would indicate that Dudley should be at the top.

Just a young college kid bias to the Charlotte area which is cool cause Im bias to the
SEC. BUT CC you got 1 thing for now and that is the title. That is what we all want.
Me not mad Scotland is one in this poll.
☄️

Last edited:
Just a young college kid bias to the Charlotte area which is cool cause Im bias to the
SEC. BUT CC you got 1 thing for now and that is the title. That is what we all want.
Me not mad Scotland is one in this poll.
☄️
I dont have a Charlotte bias. I see Dudley as the top team in 4A this year. I've seen them and they're the real deal, better than last year I think.
And also me being a college kid has no bearing on my football knowledge. I see more teams than most people do in 3yrs in one year. So I don't think that really matters at all

I have been going to high school football games since 1972 when I was in Jr high , yes I did say Jr high 7,8,9

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT