ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 2A Poll - Week 9

lol...I love these rankings.

Just checking....yep, KM is still #1 in 3A and Reynolds is still crushing opponents with only the one loss to a school out of Georgia and projected to be the 8th seed in 4A. Crest, meh, that was the greatest rivalry in NC given away...23-0 lead...vomit. 23-0 playing our game for a quarter and half before folding....sheesh.

I really like our chances.

Not exactly sure how Shelby can lose to KM on a blocked extra point 28-26 and Burns loses to the same team 27-0 but be touted so highly....but we will find out who is better in a couple weeks. Should be fun. And then.....the postseason.

Just checking....yep, KM is still #1 in 3A and Reynolds is still crushing opponents with only the one loss to a school out of Georgia and projected to be the 8th seed in 4A. Crest, meh, that was the greatest rivalry in NC given away...23-0 lead...vomit. 23-0 playing our game for a quarter and half before folding....sheesh.

Not exactly sure how Shelby can lose to KM on a blocked extra point 28-26 and Burns loses to the same team 27-0 but be touted so highly....but we will find out who is better in a couple weeks. Should be fun. And then.....the postseason.

Maybe, just maybe KM improved, maybe Burns had a bad night.

Supper club should know better

Reactions: Maiden Creek

It's a matchup game. I think we matchup a lot better against Shelby than we do against KM. And I think Shelby matches up against KM better than we do. We had a bad night but KM is a better team than we are. No shame in it. Can't wait until the Shelby game in a few weeks.

Maybe, just maybe KM improved, maybe Burns had a bad night.

Supper club should know better

As KM improved so did Shelby so game played again would have somewhat the same outcome.

It's a matchup game. I think we matchup a lot better against Shelby than we do against KM. And I think Shelby matches up against KM better than we do. We had a bad night but KM is a better team than we are. No shame in it. Can't wait until the Shelby game in a few weeks.

Just curious...explain your matchups....Shelby vs Burns, Shelby vs KM, Burns vs KM.

Gonna be a fun one for sure!

As KM improved so did Shelby so game played again would have somewhat the same outcome.

Just curious...explain your matchups....Shelby vs Burns, Shelby vs KM, Burns vs KM.

Gonna be a fun one for sure!
Burns doesn't matchup well against KM.
Burns matches up with Shelby pretty well.

Shelby matches up with KM better than they do against Burns.

Just my opinion. Shelby may beat us by 5 TDs. I think Burns strength on defense is its pass defense. And I think offensively Burns can take advantage of a "less than normal" Shelby defense.

How is that even possible Creek? Could it be possible that our conference is the strongest in the east this season. Thanks for the post
That doesn’t count goob, y’all are a eastern team. Eastern teams don’t get votes. For all practical purposes I don’t even understand why they’ll have a eastern bracket this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT