ADVERTISEMENT

Myer's Park Who's who

1Twister

Sep 4, 2002
Not finding much online about this team. You Charlotte folks help us out. Who's who on this team?

For starters. QB Drake Maye, younger brother of Luke at UNC, great pocket QB

WR Muhammad, son of former Panthers WR Muhsin Muhammad, very good player

DT Jordan King, huge in the middle. Son of former Panther Shawn King

S Cameron Roseman-Sinclair, D1 player for them in the secondary

Probably the best WR duo in the state...underrated QB in Drake Maye. Dangerous team.

For starters. QB Drake Maye, younger brother of Luke at UNC, great pocket QB

WR Muhammad, son of former Panthers WR Muhsin Muhammad, very good player

DT Jordan King, huge in the middle. Son of former Panther Shawn King

S Cameron Roseman-Sinclair, D1 player for them in the secondary
Elijah Bowick...VT commit at WR. Trey Bly son of Dre Bly at CB and UNCC commit

This Park team must be stacked like a Tier Wedding Cake
4518e86120e52209fe43a2df2f81319a--raiders-football-oakland-raiders.jpg

Drake Maye- Has offers from ohio state, Tennessee, West Virginia, and UNC

Elijah Bowick- Commited to Virginia Tech

Moose Muhammad- Currently has 11 d 1 offers

Offensive line- Both tackles are commited to d 1 schools (1 to South Carolina and 1 to Marshall)

Defense

Sinclair- Multiple D 1 Offers

Bly- UNCC

Harkleroad and Chitwood- Outstanding linebackers who flow quick to the ball

On top of this, many more solid players playing high quality ball right now

Dang all this D1 talent do we even stand a chance? Sheesh
Dang all this D1 talent do we even stand a chance? Sheesh
Absolutely! It'll be tough, but yes. It's kind of interesting, seeing where coach Chadwick, moved down here around 2008-2009. That's when I moved down here from Maryland. I was familiar with Bowie and Lackey where he coached. Always contenders. He did a good job at Marvin Ridge. I was at that AK/MV ridge game he talked about. That was my first high school game after moving to Charlotte. Whether they'll win Friday, I don't know, I rate it a tossup. But as long as Coach Chadwick is at MP, they'll be contending.

Reactions: mustanglover45
You know I haven't been to y'alls place since 2009 when Independence came down there. I was impressed with the atmosphere. It's a great atmosphere in which to see a game. Nice stadium as well. I may need to make another visit Friday night. Should be a great game.

RAIDER STADIUM. .. Magnificent. .Magical.. Incredible. ..some of the best games come from RAIDER STADIUM. I gotcha there GreenandGold. You know we stand a chance.Sounds like they have a good team. WE DO TOO.. Dont let all that hype talk skeer ya...we got ball players here too. GO RAIDERS .

Reactions: GreenandGold
RAIDER STADIUM. .. Magnificent. .Magical.. Incredible. ..some of the best games come from RAIDER STADIUM. I gotcha there GreenandGold. You know we stand a chance.Sounds like they have a good team. WE DO TOO.. Dont let all that hype talk skeer ya...we got ball players here too. GO RAIDERS .

Damn right lol

Reactions: Ben-Badd
We will see who truly is the better team on Friday

Now Mr Ben Badd and Green & Gold I been telling yall all week that our chicken farming country boys don't stand a chance against them city boys with all that NFL blood that runs through their veins.

Guess it's time to winterize the tractors and put the cowbells away until next year.

Guess it's time to winterize the tractors and put the cowbells away until next year.

Will have plenty of time to chop wood and feed hogs
Make sure you turn in all the uniforms, helmets, and pads. All basketball players must report to the ball coach ASAP

————- BREAK ————
What happened when that Gibbons player took it to Twitter and said they were going to beat the breaks off Richmond

Last edited:
Uhhhhh...considering you're this far into the playoffs, I would think you have players.

Lmao what’s with all the sarcasm? Sure Mp has players but so does Richmond, should be a great game. Don’t think Mp is naieve about Richmond’s talent, there can be no underestimating especially this late in the playoffs.

Lmao what’s with all the sarcasm? Sure Mp has players but so does Richmond, should be a great game. Don’t think Mp is naieve about Richmond’s talent, there can be no underestimating especially this late in the playoffs.
I mean I know the fella named players, stats, and games, and yards and mess but somethang, just somethang is itching my rear end and making me feel this is really not a Myers Park fella but I might be cray cray
73f115419ebc60bfb5f1bb9ba803c6be8dea5fd3.gif

Last edited:
Uhhhhh considering...all the remarks back and forth, I'll be shut my mouth. We got players. Tough enough keep in up with the smack when your outnumbered 14 to one... but it's narrowing down to one on one... GO RAIDERS. Lil ole home town teams. I noticed a few more new names this time of year. It's playoff time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT