ADVERTISEMENT

My top 5 in West

You will not have to worry about the bears coming to a weak Mitchell team. Keep riding with heritage and starmount. The mountaineers biggest nightmare would be seeing the bears. Running clock for sure

Reactions: kingbluedevil
You will not have to worry about the bears coming to a weak Mitchell team. Keep riding with heritage and starmount. The mountaineers biggest nightmare would be seeing the bears. Running clock for sure
Since when? If we come there your stomachs will hurt all week we are 4-1 all time vs da bears a close game might kill some of you and I don’t want that no sir I like u guys

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Cheers @Purple1995 🍻 love how you show up and stir the pot!

Before tonight I thought ER was #1 in west, but the last score I've seen was 14-14 tonight. Maybe West 1A is down this year? MA doesn't seem to be as explosive as years past. I'm not sold on MH just yet... I think the next couple weeks could be interesting to see who really shows out.

If Mountain Heritage had to play without their QB (who is a very awesome player), could they have won a playoff game against a tough opponent. That was what Starmount was facing as their best player was out.

Hopefully, we will get to play you all again. I have a lot of respect for Coach Robinson.

No but it's hypothetical to say you absolutely would have won with him after losing by 24
If Mountain Heritage had to play without their QB (who is a very awesome player), could they have won a playoff game against a tough opponent. That was what Starmount was facing as their best player was out.

Hopefully, we will get to play you all again. I have a lot of respect for Coach Robinson.

Your guys back up wasn't bad ours was a freshman last year

Last edited:
Cheers @Purple1995 🍻 love how you show up and stir the pot!

Before tonight I thought ER was #1 in west, but the last score I've seen was 14-14 tonight. Maybe West 1A is down this year? MA doesn't seem to be as explosive as years past. I'm not sold on MH just yet... I think the next couple weeks could be interesting to see who really shows out.
I'm not sold on anyone right yet just have general knowledge of who's pretty good lol heritages conference probably won't tell you much else about them, can't really know till you know I guess playoffs will tell us more lol

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT