ADVERTISEMENT

My Apologizes To One & All

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
The first 3 or4 games of the season I did no posting on NCPreps and had planned not to. I seem to not be liked by some on here, I guess because I am a proud BEAR fan and proud to show it. I have always loved that school and always will. I can't say I am sorry for bragging on them but I am sorry if any of my posts made some of you mad. NCPreps gives this old man something to do other than watch TV setting around the house. There is nothing in this town for an older person to do and I always look forward to football season to get me away from TV some. I apologize to anyone I have made mad especially Deana & Sportsnut. As you get older, you seem to feel like a kid in your mind and say things you don't mean and regret later. This week was the most fun I have had on NCPreps for about 13 plus years I have been on here under a couple of different names. I like everyone on here, even the ones that gave me a rough time. It didn't bother me a few years ago because I could take it and dish it back at them. Not it actually hurts with age. So to get to the point, I saw staying away from the first few games that I could do it. So with Love to all and no hard feelings, I am going to do my best to just observe and try to enjoy reading from now on and not posting. It will be hard and I may just stay away. I am not the person that you know on here and anyone that knows me in real life knows I am respectful and easygoing and have been known in my younger days to be the life of the party. But my partying days are long gone. LOL... Again I hold no hard feelings against anyone on here.
To end I have got to say, you guys from MITCHELL gave me the best time I have had on here for all the years since I joined NCPreps ! ! ! Yall are so cool and fun :cool: . and there are also others that I enjoyed talking with. Again I apologize to anyone I have made especially Deana & Sportsnut. Y'all are good people ! ! Everyone Have a MERRY CHRISTmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ! !
If I can do it, I most likely won't be back.

Stop getting so butthurt this message board is for fun and conversation. Most people on here don t know the other and if they want to judge you by the post on here then how smart are they like get real.

Last edited:
No apology needed for me. I understand being a fan and enjoy the talk between folks from all over the state. Sometimes it gets a little heated but that shows you care about your team.

This place is for stuff like that. I just don’t like the name-calling or bringing outside stuff like politics on here.

Most people focus on sports to ge their minds off those other things. One of the major reasons I stopped watching pro sports was because the outside things were intermingling with pro sports.

Now got one more big one from MA , took ole Mitchell to slap some sense in you guys , you weren’t as great as u thought , I guys blowed this whole thing up week after week of the bragging and stats , like they were invincible

• Haha
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
The first 3 or4 games of the season I did no posting on NCPreps and had planned not to. I seem to not be liked by some on here, I guess because I am a proud BEAR fan and proud to show it. I have always loved that school and always will. I can't say I am sorry for bragging on them but I am sorry if any of my posts made some of you mad. NCPreps gives this old man something to do other than watch TV setting around the house. There is nothing in this town for an older person to do and I always look forward to football season to get me away from TV some. I apologize to anyone I have made mad especially Deana & Sportsnut. As you get older, you seem to feel like a kid in your mind and say things you don't mean and regret later. This week was the most fun I have had on NCPreps for about 13 plus years I have been on here under a couple of different names. I like everyone on here, even the ones that gave me a rough time. It didn't bother me a few years ago because I could take it and dish it back at them. Not it actually hurts with age. So to get to the point, I saw staying away from the first few games that I could do it. So with Love to all and no hard feelings, I am going to do my best to just observe and try to enjoy reading from now on and not posting. It will be hard and I may just stay away. I am not the person that you know on here and anyone that knows me in real life knows I am respectful and easygoing and have been known in my younger days to be the life of the party. But my partying days are long gone. LOL... Again I hold no hard feelings against anyone on here.
To end I have got to say, you guys from MITCHELL gave me the best time I have had on here for all the years since I joined NCPreps ! ! ! Yall are so cool and fun :cool: . and there are also others that I enjoyed talking with. Again I apologize to anyone I have made especially Deana & Sportsnut. Y'all are good people ! ! Everyone Have a MERRY CHRISTmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ! !
If I may ask how old are you Td ?

God bless each of you that understood I needed to get away a while for the good of my health. And last but not at all the least, Daaaaaaaa Mountaineers are in it to win it ! ! ! I'll be pulling for you Friday Night.......

Reactions: 97Cougar
God bless each of you that understood I needed to get away a while for the good of my health. And last but not at all the least, Daaaaaaaa Mountaineers are in it to win it ! ! ! I'll be pulling for you Friday Night.......
I posted some Bear boys & Girls scores in Deana's new setup for separate 1A thru. 4A at the top section of the 1A, 2A, 3A. 4A basketball section boy & girls have their own section to post scores and comments. I posted Mount Airy's 2 Boys & Girls scores. I like what she has done. I never like how NCPreps combined 1A/2A/3A/4A Basketball but Deana has fixed it to work better. Check it out. Bears boys are 2-0 & Girls are 0-2.

THE ( 1A/2A/3A/4A Basketball BOARDS )​

Last edited:
Reactions: 97Cougar
Can't Do It ! ! ! I'll be on and off the boards, on when I can ! ! I will be back periodically for the BEAR HATER Footballnc71 .... Already been on the Basketball Boards..

Can't Do It ! ! ! I'll be on and off the boards, on when I can ! ! I will be back periodically for the BEAR HATER Footballnc71 .... Already been on the Basketball Boards..
If people don’t like what you post they can do like I do on Facebook. They can keep strolling or hit the Ignore button. If this is what you love keep on keeping on !!

Really, Footballnc71 needs some of his mommy's love. He has no team and has to pick a team that blows his team out every year that is a top 2 every year.
I don't even open the threads that I have no interest in but I think he really has a love for the BEARS but won't admit it. I am feeling some better after a few days off. Man these Mountaineers wore me out last week having so much fun. I am not used to having that much fun on NCPreps. ;) but it was cool :cool: Not having a knock-down-drag-out whose team was going to be the best. Again thanks to all for the blessings. I will be listing to the Mitchell vs Robbinsville game Friday night and pulling for them.
Daaaaaaaa Mountaineers are in it to win it ! ! !

Stop getting so butthurt this message board is for fun and conversation. Most people on here don t know the other and if they want to judge you by the post on here then how smart are they like get real.
BUZZ, I didn't get my butt hurt LOL, I was just worn out and the game was so close it had me on pins and needles from start to finish. That was a great game minus the Ref's bad stupid calls.I don't think I have posted as much in a month as I did last week, and had fun at it. Are you pulling for those Mountainrres Friday ;) I will listen to it on WTOE 101.1 https://www.ourlocalcommunityonline.com/. That is the station someone poster it would be on.
Proud to be a BEAR fan and [B]Footballnc71[/B] can join us anytime and then he will have a team. LOL ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
I wash I felt this good every day but seems not to come often enough.
Woke up with no pain today and my mind was clear and not depressed. Thank God for a great day !

Last edited:
Reactions: RealStihl
Really, Footballnc71 needs some of his mommy's love. He has no team and has to pick a team that blows his team out every year that is a top 2 every year.
I don't even open the threads that I have no interest in but I think he really has a love for the BEARS but won't admit it. I am feeling some better after a few days off. Man these Mountaineers wore me out last week having so much fun. I am not used to having that much fun on NCPreps. ;) but it was cool :cool: Not having a knock-down-drag-out whose team was going to be the best. Again thanks to all for the blessings. I will be listing to the Mitchell vs Robbinsville game Friday night and pulling for them.
Daaaaaaaa Mountaineers are in it to win it ! ! !
By the way, I am also pulling for East Surry Friday as I have in all the playoff games ! !

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT