ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy vs NM

Murphy looked pretty darn impressive.....North Murray has a lot of bodys, probably 60 pus players but Dogs are quite a bit better than them.....the difference in physicality and hitting was plain to see....based on what I saw Murphy can have a good season, with the potenial to have a REALLY good season.....

Dallas Rayburn is the best 1A lineman in the state. Murphy's line beast mode all night. Those "soft " RBs up the gut for big gains all night. Sophomore QB first pass 60 yrd bomb to McCracken for a TD. Dominant performance

Last edited:
Murphy looked pretty darn impressive.....North Murray has a lot of bodys, probably 60 pus players but Dogs are quite a bit better than them.....the difference in physicality and hitting was plain to see....based on what I saw Murphy can have a good season, with the potenial to have a REALLY good season.....

Only downside was the injury to #43. How bad is his injury???

Injuries will determine Murphy’s season. It amazes me that a defending state champ only has 27 or 28 players. Can any one explain it? I believe they have talent to win it all but a couple injuries and they could be in trouble

Injuries will determine Murphy’s season. It amazes me that a defending state champ only has 27 or 28 players. Can any one explain it? I believe they have talent to win it all but a couple injuries and they could be in trouble

We live in an era now if you can't play the position you want, you take your ball and go home instead of doing what's best for the team or working to get where you want to be.

Last edited:
Who scored last night for murphy? How did the line look? Is Murray and rathburn capable of playing with no back ups?

We live in an era now if you can't play the position you want, you take your ball and go home instead of doing what's best for the team or working to get where you want to be.

Or if you don't play the position your parents want, or get enough touches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT