ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy at Eastern Randolph

For the poster who said it’s long ride on an activity bus doesn’t know Murphy. They will be riding in style on a charter bus.
The game itself will tell all us fans a little more about ER. If they handle Murphy with ease then all the other teams that win will know it’s gonna be a mighty challenge to beat them. If this game is a close win by ER then those 3 other winners will feel confident they can win when and if they meet ER. A Murphy win tells that ER beat up on bad competition for the most part and the boys from SMC are still the team to beat. In the words of the Nature Boy to be the man you gotta beat the man

For the poster who said it’s long ride on an activity bus doesn’t know Murphy. They will be riding in style on a charter bus.
The game itself will tell all us fans a little more about ER. If they handle Murphy with ease then all the other teams that win will know it’s gonna be a mighty challenge to beat them. If this game is a close win by ER then those 3 other winners will feel confident they can win when and if they meet ER. A Murphy win tells that ER beat up on bad competition for the most part and the boys from SMC are still the team to beat. In the words of the Nature Boy to be the man you gotta beat the man
pumped-woooo.gif

What is the health status of both teams? I know 67 from Murphy looked like he got shaken up against MH. Heard 30 was shook up as well. Is 68 gonna be cleared? Did 53 come back? Does ER have any?

What is the health status of both teams? I know 67 from Murphy looked like he got shaken up against MH. Heard 30 was shook up as well. Is 68 gonna be cleared? Did 53 come back? Does ER have any?
#68 done for the season, as is #20 obviously (some had hoped #20 could come back during the playoffs, that was never going to happen 6 months out from an ACL surgery though). I don't know the status of any of the others.

I hope you pull
#68 done for the season, as is #20 obviously (some had hoped #20 could come back during the playoffs, that was never going to happen 6 months out from an ACL surgery though). I don't know the status of any of the others.
I hope you guys can pull it out fri

Reactions: GreyGod623
Watched Murphy vs Union County on you tube yesterday. You guys played little chippy in that game. Lot of personal fouls.

Watched Murphy vs Union County on you tube yesterday. You guys played little chippy in that game. Lot of personal fouls.
That’s when Murphy is playing their best. A little chippy and very aggressive playing on the edge. I don’t think coaches mind the personal fouls if their players are being aggressive

Reactions: Purple1995
Do y'all really think Murphy has a shot? I don't see it!
After watching some highlights of ER on YouTube, it’s gonna be a tall order for Murphy just to keep it close. Murphy has had some past teams that could play with them, but I don’t think this one can. ER looks really good. I can’t wait to see how Mt. Airy, Thomasville, and Tarboro stack up against them.

After watching some highlights of ER on YouTube, it’s gonna be a tall order for Murphy just to keep it close. Murphy has had some past teams that could play with them, but I don’t think this one can. ER looks really good. I can’t wait to see how Mt. Airy, Thomasville, and Tarboro stack up against them.
You’re missing a couple teams…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT