ADVERTISEMENT

Mt. Heritage vs Reidsville Rd 3 x3

I think this will be a good game. It sure was last year. I have been to every heritage game last year and so far this year. In my opinion this year's team is better over all. Yes we are missing trey this year but we are playing very well this team has shocked me so far thia year.We have more options and better receivers and our defense has been playing lights out. I know how good reidsville is I was there last year and I've watched high lights of them and they are for real but I will ensure you that this will not be a blow out and if we can't pull it out it will be close. All I'm saying is I wouldn't count heritage out just yet u may get surprised. I'm hoping for a good game and good luck to both teams

I know heritage is good at best this will be a classic like last year

Tarheel fan1 I agree I'm looking forward to see what this heritage team can do against a bigger competition like the rams. I would say the closest team that we played this year that would compare the most to the rams would be 3a erwin our only lose. They were our second game. This team has came along way I guess we will find out Friday

This is a stern test for both teams. It’s the 3rd round of the playoffs.. anybody still standing should expect to have to play a good team and play well to beat them.
I think I’m gonna make it to this one as it’s the closest one to me this Friday.

Safe travels to all.

Yeah I agree with that. I think it will be a great game I think both teams will get tested. If we are gonna have a chance to beat the rams we will have to break so big plays and try to contain Canada he is a beast remember watching him last year one of the fastest players I've seen

Reactions: Mavrick69
Great post Heritage 2013 I also was surprised of the level of football this team has played ever since the start of the 2nd quarter against Polk countie this has been a different team ,now if it's enough to beat Reidsville we will see ,Reidsville has one hell of a defence we are going to have to hit on some big plays and not turn the ball over to have a chance in this game I believe the best chance we have to win is get in a high scoring game if this game comes down to defence it will be hard for us to win because no matter what Reidsville offence will make enough big plays to keep the lead I'm hoping for a 44 to 40 type game where anything can happen it would not surprise me one bit if Coach Robinson went for it on almost ever 4th down and on side kicked ever time what ever it takes to have a chance to win just go down swinging because we have nothing to lose and everything to gain

This will be a war, rams have more speed then Heritage . Heritage has better line play, but the rams are strong up front. My expert opinion Heritage will need throw the ball more to get the rams out of the box. Special teams will be Important the rams have huge advantage. This will be the best team each has played this season. Bottomline heritage can win will need to play perfect game but look for the rams to take care of business 35 -26

Good post Mr bud. The only way for us to win this game is to put the ball in the air more. That's one thing I have liked about this year's heritage team is that they have been passing the ball more and have had success with it. Calan is a great quater back and we have some really good running backs and receivers this year. If we play a perfect game I really believe we can in a close one but we will have to get all our two point conversions also Joey always goes for two and we succeed 85 percent of the time

Yeah he was. He was the best player to ever come through heritage in option. I didn't think we would be as good as we have been without him. This team has really surprised me this year, they have learned how to play as a team and have succeed so far this year. Very proud of them. Reidsville is a hard team to beat so many athletes on the field. I'm just hoping my cougars can keep it close and maybe pull out a win. Lol third times the charm.Anyways I'm just curious to see how we do against a team like the rams guess we will find out soon enough.

Good post Mr bud. The only way for us to win this game is to put the ball in the air more. That's one thing I have liked about this year's heritage team is that they have been passing the ball more and have had success with it. Calan is a great quater back and we have some really good running backs and receivers this year. If we play a perfect game I really believe we can in a close one but we will have to get all our two point conversions also Joey always goes for two and we succeed 85 percent of the time

Rams secondary is no slouch.

Going to be a tough go at making 85% of two pointers against Reidsville.

Can't be any worse than things we said back in the day. Just a mental game.

I’ve been hearing Reidsville players talking about how rude Mountain Heritage players are verbally when on the field
There was a a lot of good sportsmanship on display at the East Rutherford-Reidsville game last week. No need to bring up a negative from a past season on this forum. Let this year's teams make their own sportsmanship statement.

I’ve been hearing Reidsville players talking about how rude Mountain Heritage players are verbally when on the field

I’ve been around this group for several years and this is what I will say about them. They normally will respond to you exactly how you respond to them. They normally don’t start it but if you go there they won’t back down from it. You very well may beat their a$$ Friday night but they won’t quit and I’m pretty sure you will know that they have been there. I am very proud of how they represent our school, town and community and I’m sure Reidsville feels the same about their Rams:)

Reactions: MilltownUSA
There was a a lot of good sportsmanship on display at the East Rutherford-Reidsville game last week. No need to bring up a negative from a past season on this forum. Let this year's teams make their own sportsmanship statement.
wasn’t trying to bring up anything from the past. i was simply trying to see if it was true and if anyone had heard the same thing.

Personally I think they should be enemies as long as the game goes on then hug and be friends afterwards. I dont think penalty provoking things should be going on, but a little trash talk is required in football.

Then what exactly does it mean, a mountain team wont beat Reidsville? What is it about a mountain team that cant beat Reidsville?

Reactions: Heritage 2013
I wish I was as confident as some posters, not just the Reidsville posters but others also.

mh scores a lot, but gives up a ton. This would make me ‘think’ that the rams ‘may’ score on every possession. Scoring on every possession generally leads to a win, and you keep my nervousness at a minimal level Friday night.

Well I’m pretty sure that last year those words were stuck about half way down your throat for most of that game. Hopefully this year they get even tougher to swallow. Would love to host the Rams in Burnsville for 1 of these matchups but it seems your weak strength of schedule is always better than our weak strength of schedule. I’m sure both teams are preparing for their toughest matchup of the year.

Lot of truth is this. I'd love to see last year or this year for Reidsville up in the mountains. I'd still pick the Rams but it would get interesting up there.

Reidsville has never lost to a mountain team?
well that ain't true....but you gotta go back a ways....lost to Brevard in 1960 and Canton in 1961,,,but to tell you the truth we haven't played a ton of mountain teams.....we've beaten brevard, mh, pisgah, madison county and hendersonville....that's just off the top of my head....................

I wish I was as confident as some posters, not just the Reidsville posters but others also.

mh scores a lot, but gives up a ton. This would make me ‘think’ that the rams ‘may’ score on every possession. Scoring on every possession generally leads to a win, and you keep my nervousness at a minimal level Friday night.
bro Mt Heritage is solid team, they have some speed. Going to warn you bro they are good, i have seen both teams play ,i pick the rams to get the win ,but would not be surprise Heritage wins.

Reactions: TGT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT