ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy Surry Central

REWhitley

Sep 1, 2021
The Bears are going to 2A SC Friday night. Just a thought for people to discuss. Mt Airy destroyed Draughn which had 3 preseason All State selections. So, is Mt Airy that good or Draughn just over rated? Will SC tell the tale about the BEARS, or just another paragraph of the season? My belief is that North Surry was just that bad whether from lack of talent, bad coaching, or combination.

Draughn running back was good but kept in check for most of the game. MA def was a beast in both games. Draughn had 6 turnovers in the game.

Yes I'd say so...wasn't impressed with surry central when I saw them week 1. There best player in my opinion is the QB who scrambles a lot. Keep him from scrambling and mt airy should have a running clock.

Reactions: radioguy16
As much as i like seeing the Bears win, so far this season they have won 43-0, 56 to 6 and now 63 to 0, and I do not see all that much competition in the regular season, I trust this Coaching staff will keep their eyes focused and their heads in the game so they can really make a run even when they face the Mitchell's, Robbinsville's, Tarboro's and Eastern Randolph's. Go Bears.

Where’s TD-Friday Night? Always had good insight on MA. Hope he is ok health wise.
I think he has decided to give it a rest this year. I do miss his scores on Fri night but that is a lot of work and stress on anybody

08 Senior heavy at skill positions…this team somewhat young…it’s the Seniors on D that’s giving people fits…plus a few of those Sophs

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT