ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy 47 WS Prep 43

sbbbfan

Nov 30, 2006
Mount Airy takes down the Champs in a hard fought game that the Bears led for most of the game. Great win for the Mt Airy Bears

Now all yall people who thought I was crazy for saying the playing field was even this year can finally relax and focus on a title run. I told you Winston salem prep is a good team but they are young next year I think they will be back to normal. This season is anyones for the taking. I just don't want that crazy mount airy poster to come back saying people don't like him. Big win by Mount Airy.

I still don't think you're using "even playing field" correctly. It's more like some schools are still winning even though they're going uphill on an uneven field.

Originally posted by ObserveAndReport:

I still don't think you're using "even playing field" correctly. It's more like some schools are still winning even though they're going uphill on an uneven field.
Exactly, the field is not level. A very few teams can compete with them, in what even xball considers to be a down year. Wow, a rebuilding year and still a top 10 or top 5 team. May even win the title again.

Did preps big man Zaire get hurt? Does not make sense for your best player to only play 5 total minutes ago in the first qtr.

He played sparingly because of foul trouble. They had plenty more quality players to step in.

Ok I got more information he is not hurt. He had two fouls in the 1st qtr and did not pay on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th looks like just coaches decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT