ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage @ North Rowan

Crickets
question.r191677.gif

They have a solid young team but your speed will overwhelm them.

Heritage came to Shelby first round last year ... Smallest high school team I ever seen... They were in title game few years ago I believe though

Not sure what they have this year but agree with Owen... Way way too much speed from NR good luck gang

I think you take Mt heritage. Mt Pleasant on the other hand is going to be tough in the second round most likely. They are on a 9 game winning streak with losses to 3A Central Cabarrus and undefeated 3A Concord by 6 points each.

That is the game that I am wanting to see. Our records are the same with our 2 loses coming to 4A Davie and 3A Statesville by a combined 10 points. Gotta take care of business in the first round though.

No doubt that's going to be a great game if both teams take care of business in the first round.

Heritage runs a funky Shotgun Wing T offense that may take your defense few possessions to get use to. But I think this will be a lopsided victory for North Rowan in the end. Good Luck to the Cougars! Represent the WHC.

To all the Mountain Heritage fans that are making the trip down to Spencer for tonight's game, have a safe trip.

Looking ahead I think NR has way too many athletes for MP. I still don't know how MP beat Monroe. MP's coaching staff always gets the most out of their players; very seldom the most athletic team on the field but they are well coached and they execute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT