ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Biking in Belmont

No Dog in the Fight

Aug 30, 2012
Tried out the Rocky Branch MTB trail on W. Woodrow in Belmont and found myself overlooking the Stuart Cramer Baseball Field. I could hear football practice going on below the baseball field. Wow, I knew the school was close to Belmont, but riding a bike in the middle of Belmont and coming up on Stuart Cramer HS is a real eye opener.

Yes....they put a Mount Holly HS with a touch of Cramerton/edge of Gastonia right in Belmont. That is why a lot of folks were upset. Not worried about taking anything from SP....it was just the most absurd location choice the county could have made.

Yes....they put a Mount Holly HS with a touch of Cramerton/edge of Gastonia right in Belmont. That is why a lot of folks were upset. Not worried about taking anything from SP....it was just the most absurd location choice the county could have made.
Amen!

yeah, a great place for Belmont Middle to go would be where Stuart Cramer is. Now, there are basically no places left in Belmont that offer enough campus room to operate. So, I'm assuming the great minds that came up with the St. Cramer location will place Belmont Middle over between Freightliner and Stanley.....where there actually is real estate, and at a lower price.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT