ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy Vs. N Surry

ESCard which game you going to? I would hope you would go watch your beloved Cards they may need your support tonight. West should be ready after last year. I'm just going with the percentages on the Mt Airy game and knowing how good the Mt Airy defense is. I was not impressed with the Bears offense and last weeks score was against a weak team. Bears in a close one.
If you read my post from earlier you would know I went to North and my kids go to The Pilot school system. They are Cardinals but not high school yet. So I pull for North. When my kids get to high school I will pull for the cards. Mr West Stokes fan I'm curious what school does your kids go to.

you guys crack me up with all these bull crap numbers you throw out. Mt. Airy has around 545 and East has around 570 kids while North has 880. So if East is one of the biggest 1a schools in the state.

you guys crack me up with all these bull crap numbers you throw out. Mt. Airy has around 545 and East has around 570 kids while North has 880. So if East is one of the biggest 1a schools in the state. i guess Mt Airy is to. East sure isn't 1/3 bigger and North isn't 3 times bigger. on top of that i wonder how many Mt Airy non ath go to the charter school. you probably should be around 625 kids.

ess Mt Airy is to. East sure isn't 1/3 bigger and North isn't 3 times bigger. on top of that i wonder how many Mt Airy non ath go to the charter school. you probably should be around 625 kids.
anything they say is BULL

I have a question for the bear historians.What are the results from 1985 thru 1999? If you guys want to bring up irrelevant history pertaining to tonights game then please list these stats also. I also cannot understand how you bear fans can dismiss this senior class of bears by saying this should be our year and then the bears will win the next few years. That is disrespectful to those kids that will play their hearts out tonight.I for one respect your senior class of players and wish them well.I will now be waiting for those results to be posted or will they be dismissed along with your senior class of bears.LET THE BACKTRACKING AND INSULTS BEGIN TO FLY!
I am not a historian but if you are wanting hear NS had a run at one time then as I remember they both were 3A in the 60s up to the late 70s early 80s and MA dropped to 2A and for about 10 years NS won most of the games. NS dropped to 2A several years after MA and then MA dropped to 1A around the late 90s or early 2000s. I may be wrong on all that because this is just from memory. They're is one that has MA history that goes back to probably the Bears first game. Maybe he can give you a better picture. But I think MA has a pretty good lead over all in wins.

photo i have never bad mouthed your bears either, just shocked to hear u hadnt been to a game in 3 years thats all. i appreciate the score updates especially the alleghany updates when i cant make it. i do think its rediculous u started polls in the past about whether u should stop posting or not, thats something a insecure woman would do

photo i have never bad mouthed your bears either, just shocked to hear u hadnt been to a game in 3 years thats all. i appreciate the score updates especially the alleghany updates when i cant make it. i do think its rediculous u started polls in the past about whether u should stop posting or not, thats something a insecure woman would do
That was a stupid of me but had,had all the Basketball Bull from a couple Bear/Photo0001 haters I could take and tried my best to get kicked off, deleted bared you name it none worked. I apologize to everyone for that. I finally just had to make myself stay off here for the rest of BBall season and that was mid February I am thinking. That was easy done after looking back at how I had made a fool of myself because several people were pulling my chain.I think I have had a lot of good posts on here but I guess that is what I will always be remembered for. LOL My bad ! ! I will post Alleghany's scores when I get them .

Last edited:
Thanks good luck to your bears tonight and hope ur health improves so u can make a game. We may be seein alot of each others teams the rumor mill says alleghany and mt airy will be in the same conference in 2017

Thanks good luck to your bears tonight and hope ur health improves so u can make a game. We may be seein alot of each others teams the rumor mill says alleghany and mt airy will be in the same conference in 2017
That almost for sure from what I am hearing. Again I hope your team pulls things together and has a better year !

I got my enrollment info straight from Mt. Airy and East Surry's offical website. I got my roster numbers from Max Preps. And yes having the Charter school does affect ADMs there is kids that go to that school that don't play sports. If that school closes most of them would be at Mt. Airy causing enrollment numbers to go up but not the number of Athletes.
Looking at the roster on the program ns 37 players ma 27

thanks we sure need it, if we lose to south stokes tonight we might not win a game all year, the well is just that dry in sparta

I think Mt. Airy could win IF Coach Holder runs the 3 Back Bear Set and gets rid of the stupid motorcycle.

thanks we sure need it, if we lose to south stokes tonight we might not win a game all year, the well is just that dry in sparta
??

The well is certainly not dry. I don't know if you keep up with the youth leagues in the are but Alleghany has some good young athletes moving up. It's hard for a school like Alleghany to replicate the success they had last year. Seasons is a great coach. The Spartans will be back to being competive again next year.

I am not a historian but if you are wanting hear NS had a run at one time then as I remember they both were 3A in the 60s up to the late 70s early 80s and MA dropped to 2A and for about 10 years NS won most of the games. NS dropped to 2A several years after MA and then MA dropped to 1A around the late 90s or early 2000s. I may be wrong on all that because this is just from memory. They're is one that has MA history that goes back to probably the Bears first game. Maybe he can give you a better picture. But I think MA has a pretty good lead over all in wins.
NS did win 10 straight back in the 80s or early 90s maybe but the Bears lead the series 35 -19 & 1 tie

you guys crack me up with all these bull crap numbers you throw out. Mt. Airy has around 545 and East has around 570 kids while North has 880. So if East is one of the biggest 1a schools in the state. i guess Mt Airy is to. East sure isn't 1/3 bigger and North isn't 3 times bigger. on top of that i wonder how many Mt Airy non ath go to the charter school. you probably should be around 625 kids.
You do know that the charter school busses have two or three routes that run thru Pilot Mtn and pick up several kids that would be attending East Surry

I got my enrollment info straight from Mt. Airy and East Surry's offical website. I got my roster numbers from Max Preps. And yes having the Charter school does affect ADMs there is kids that go to that school that don't play sports. If that school closes most of them would be at Mt. Airy causing enrollment numbers to go up but not the number of Athletes.
There are also several kids that would be attending NS

Reactions: Slasher Killer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT