ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs East Wilkes Rematch

99% of people on this board enjoy the sport for the sport. If you have that much emotional investment in a high school football team, played by kids, you should probably reevaluate your priorities. It’s fun to talk about and jokingly dig eachother but some of you, like the guy above me, take it way too seriously. A high school football team should not be part of your personality.

TD...no disrespect bro...but you get into your feelings waaaaaaaaay worse than anyone on this board...true some of us like to argue..defend...praise...enjoy...but i wanna personally apologize for name calling..that's not me at all....and while i say those words jokingly..it can come off harsh and disrespectful...but good luck to MA this year...EW isn't a perennial power..they have had a few great teams..that have underachieved at times...they still have amazing fan support..and that matters as much as the talent..I will still be here to support..and lol argue when i need to...but the name callin..not so much..it's not worth that.

Robbinsville, Murphy, & Mitchell, all top teams brag. And before this year East Surry bragged when in 1A. Albemarle & West Montgomery used to brag when they were top dogs. Mount Airy is not the only top team in the west to brag. It has been going on by all the top teams since I have been on NCPreps around 2008. The complainers have always been the jealous posters that could not beat the top dogs on any given year. It is the nature of the beast and will never stop. So we will be living with it for many years to come. It goes on on college and pro boards. All I can say is it is a lot of entertainment for me to brag some and watch these boards light up every day. It's called loving your 🏈 🏈 🏈 team and competition. We all love it or we wouldn't be here !
It will go on as long as the boards are here and fans of the top teams will be bragging in the top conferences. Got to love it or leave it. ;) 😀 ;)
All the other teams you mentioned have hardware in their trophy cases….

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
TD...no disrespect bro...but you get into your feelings waaaaaaaaay worse than anyone on this board...true some of us like to argue..defend...praise...enjoy...but i wanna personally apologize for name calling..that's not me at all....and while i say those words jokingly..it can come off harsh and disrespectful...but good luck to MA this year...EW isn't a perennial power..they have had a few great teams..that have underachieved at times...they still have amazing fan support..and that matters as much as the talent..I will still be here to support..and lol argue when i need to...but the name callin..not so much..it's not worth that.
Sorry, but when you get my age you may be a little thin-skinned too as it comes with age. Just very proud of our team and can't control my feelings at times, especially when I know I am 100% right about something and get yanked around just for a response. Prayers for safe games Friday night,

Last edited:
How do i know...im not privy to coaches salaries or care to be...and could care less what ya think about him...and could care less if you think you're right...it doesn't pay my bils at the end of the day...btw there are jobs that pay more than what MA coaching pays in NC.
How do you know they are jobs pay more you just said u not privy to salaries. SMH 😂 you say one thing then another.

Other jobs non coaching.in NC..or do you think that's all he can do with his life just coach MA football.?.you shouldn't worry bout him and keep his business outta your mouth..remember...you dont like him😂😂😂😂i thought i said idc what ya think or what he makes..quick question since you know his salary...why dont ya like him....your whole crew over there in MA was about to lench you two weeks ago over some of your assinine comments..

Last edited:
Not in his business u one said something about coach pay better in NC. I spoke of MA job not Adkins. 2 posters were mad at me hell one was TD so give me a break. I apologized like a man for peace. To not care what I think you sure do seem bent out of shape. Like you taking stuff I'm saying and making a Mtn out of a mole hill. I said MA fans are spoiled arrogant so tell them something they don't know about me.....good greif. You dish it out but can't take it. Lmbo!

Last edited:
Im taking it well bro...bent out of shape...lol...i could care less...its friendly banter to me..you called me an idiot..i called you a dumbass...it dont get no friendlier than that😂😂😂😂😂😂😂and i for the record..dont care why ya dont like him...its just convo my guy..

Bottom line..MA may win it all..congrats if they do...to the victors go the spoils..other thing buzz..enjoy it while ya can...every now and then even MA may even hit a rut. Oh yeah..come to grips with why you dont like your coach..he's probably leading the best defense you ever had..at least stat wise...or did he boot you off the staff or something..MA cant afford to pay you and him😂😂im sure they would rather have him..so you can spend your leisure time ranting and raving on here and wishing you could coach like JK.

Not in his business u one said something about coach pay better in NC. I spoke of MA job not Adkins. 2 posters were mad at me hell one was TD so give me a break. I apologized like a man for peace. To not care what I think you sure do seem bent out of shape. Like you taking stuff I'm saying and making a Mtn out of a mole hill. I said MA fans are spoiled arrogant so tell them something they don't know about me.....good greif. You dish it out but can't take it. Lmbo!
My being mad never lasts long. I forgive and forget. It's cool. :cool:

Love ya coach buzz😂😂😂jealous much? Too scared too state your problem with him? Just win JK...lucky for you there aren't a lot of fans natured like this buzz creep😂😂my last post on it..moving on to the next..just jivin ya man...good luck..

Last edited:
Thats just me figurin why you dont like him in only his 3rd season..especially as good as the team is this year...I mean he does have a lot to do with that.

How do you know they are jobs pay more you just said u not privy to salaries. SMH 😂 you say one thing then another.
I have a feeling MA is a higher paying job than the surrounding counties. With it being a City School those employees should get a city stipend in addition to their salary.

Reactions: sbbbfan
One of the best paying especially in 1A. You guys are reaching. Why dont y'all get together and play with each other's trophies. Pricks always stick together lmbo!

Reactions: BK13T-$
He's really ignorant. Sorry you other MA posters have to endear such arrogance..He's truly goin beyond football..but when your ignorant and pompous like him..i guess he doesn't know any better...Poor thing...Bless his heart. That's the southern way of saying you're really ignorant but you can't control it.

I think all public schools get state money from the state then we pay county school taxes that go to the schools but city taxpayers pay a city school tax so city schools I have always heard pay teachers more and coaches teach a subject of some kind at the school. So that is how I think it goes and anyone can correct me if any of it is wrong. It's just what I have heard over the years and sounds correct to me.

Who cares....i said there are higher paying jobs(non coaching) outside of a high school...plenty! MA may pay him more as a coach..but he left EW to better himself..and whenever he decides to leave MA it will also be to better himself.

I think all public schools get state money from the state then we pay county school taxes that go to the schools but city taxpayers pay a city school tax so city schools I have always heard pay teachers more and coaches teach a subject of some kind at the school. So that is how I think it goes and anyone can correct me if any of it is wrong. It's just what I have heard over the years and sounds correct to me.
Ok

Yep no use...you can bet what side i wont be jumping to...i was embarrased last time i tried that...MONROE!...and if you dont win it all..i will be here to jump and celebrate in a different way chumps😂😂😂😂😂😂where will i go when yall get eliminated...i will probably go to Disney World😂😂😂

Who cares....i said there are higher paying jobs(non coaching) outside of a high school...plenty! MA may pay him more as a coach..but he left EW to better himself..and whenever he decides to leave MA it will also be to better himself.
MA doesn’t pay anything close to the most in the state, nothing close.

Robbinsville, Murphy, & Mitchell, all top teams brag. And before this year East Surry bragged when in 1A. Albemarle & West Montgomery used to brag when they were top dogs. Mount Airy is not the only top team in the west to brag. It has been going on by all the top teams since I have been on NCPreps around 2008. The complainers have always been the jealous posters that could not beat the top dogs on any given year. It is the nature of the beast and will never stop. So we will be living with it for many years to come. It goes on on college and pro boards. All I can say is it is a lot of entertainment for me to brag some and watch these boards light up every day. It's called loving your 🏈 🏈 🏈 team and competition. We all love it or we wouldn't be here !
It will go on as long as the boards are here and fans of the top teams will be bragging in the top conferences. Got to love it or leave it. ;) 😀 ;)
All the Mt Airy fans need to be thankful. Thankful that the state sent East Surry to 2A so that all of y’all can thump your chest that your the best in the West. The state helped y’all become relivant again as a possible deep run team. Lord knows the MA posters on here have coined this 11th and 10th grade group state champions since they were in little league. 😂. I’ve not seen a ES poster on the boards all year. The ones who chest thumped for them in years past were not veteran members, they were overnight pop up posters who aren’t around anymore. I do find it funny how so many of the veteran MA posters always bring ES into a post. Makes one wonder if it’s jealousy that ES has maintained success so far in 2A or is it that ES just lives in their head? Who knows?!?! I think the ES folks realize the difference from 2A to 1A and know the road is a lot tougher than it ever has been. I would argue that 2A and 4A are the toughest divisions overall every single year.
Best of luck to MA the rest of the way! Hope you bring it back to Surry County in the end cause if you don’t, then I can only imagine the wrath that will come down from other posters on here. 😂

All the Mt Airy fans need to be thankful. Thankful that the state sent East Surry to 2A so that all of y’all can thump your chest that your the best in the West. The state helped y’all become relivant again as a possible deep run team. Lord knows the MA posters on here have coined this 11th and 10th grade group state champions since they were in little league. 😂. I’ve not seen a ES poster on the boards all year. The ones who chest thumped for them in years past were not veteran members, they were overnight pop up posters who aren’t around anymore. I do find it funny how so many of the veteran MA posters always bring ES into a post. Makes one wonder if it’s jealousy that ES has maintained success so far in 2A or is it that ES just lives in their head? Who knows?!?! I think the ES folks realize the difference from 2A to 1A and know the road is a lot tougher than it ever has been. I would argue that 2A and 4A are the toughest divisions overall every single year.
Best of luck to MA the rest of the way! Hope you bring it back to Surry County in the end cause if you don’t, then I can only imagine the wrath that will come down from other posters on here. 😂
East Surry was placed in a weak conference also, one that Mount Airy has always had no trouble beating when they played. East Surry has not posted on the 2A boards as they did on the 1A boards. They are in 2A now and are not going to brag because they have doughts about going deep in the west much less winning the state. If East Surry was still in 1A, they would be thumping their chests as loud as ever.... I do wish them the best of luck because they are still our neighboring school.

East Surry was placed in a weak conference also, one that Mount Airy has always had no trouble beating when they played. East Surry has not posted on the 2A boards as they did on the 1A boards. They are in 2A now and are not going to brag because they have doughts about going deep in the west much less winning the state. If East Surry was still in 1A, they would be thumping their chests as loud as ever.... I do wish them the best of luck because they are still our neighboring school.
PS: If ES was still 1A we would know by now which was the better team MA or ES.... I vote MA

Reactions: Bearfan71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT