ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville 35 North Lincoln 0

Burkeforreal

Aug 21, 2006
This was a game I was tempted to come watch. A lot of good talk in paper bout J Mo Thompson an his grind out yardage an touchdowns so I thought this would be a good test for him an see what kinda performance he could have against nasty competition. Just wondering who went to that game an why in the world did they have a goose egg score after 2 good outings in a row. Yes given they we're weak an below avg teams but why the goose egg?​

NL moved the ball well in their first series but the drive stalled in Mooresville territory. After that, yardage was sporadic at best. Mooresville was too good on defense for them. #10 for NL was their most effective offensive weapon. J Mo got some yardage but was swarmed for much of the game.

NL moved the ball well in their first series but the drive stalled in Mooresville territory. After that, yardage was sporadic at best. Mooresville was too good on defense for them. #10 for NL was their most effective offensive weapon. J Mo got some yardage but was swarmed for much of the game.

So much for the prized heavy set Oline of North. I guess they can't stop the LBS an DBs too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT