ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville 1-0 at Reagan 1-0

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
1st off…. We ain’t dropping 66 on Reagan lol. Reagan comes in off a nice win vs Marvin Ridge. Last year… Reagan gave us big time fits. We struggled to a 14-13 win if I remember correctly.

I’ll probably be a homer and pick us, but I think itll
Be like a 28-14 kinda game

Last edited:
Mooresville will have a much bigger test than last night. However if the defense comes out like it did, honestly guys, I don’t know if Reagan could sustain the pressure.

Didn’t see much from the Marvin Ridge game but did hear the defense was soft at times, who knows?

We can’t get to big headed - Yes we won 66-20 on a lesser Davie co squad - Reagan is a respectable n tough opponent

we have maintain the level of aggressiveness and consistency and attitude we had vs Davie to win

My early thought gives me Mooresville by 10 - Idk much bout Reagan so depending on what I get told or learn bout them will influence my final decision

I feel this will be a better game. Davie may have not got much in from scrimmage and just starting behind for the season. My guess would be If Davie played Mooresville later in the season it would be a closer game. But still I believe Mooresville would win it. We definitely will know more about Mooresville after this next game. Give me Mooresville by at least 2 TDs.

Reactions: Deacsfan
The Reagan QB is back and he has an offer to play Football & Baseball at NC State. That was the biggest upset of week one to me as the CPC CONFERENCE went 6-2 with Davie & Tabor getting the 2 losses. The big WR for Reagan looked really good as well and the defense was surprisingly good. Don't sleep on Reagan but I expect Mooresville to win.

Last edited:
Hot it is outside they need to delay every game played this evening at least an hour. It’s cooking outside. Lol

So I just watched the ending of that game and wow!!! That was exciting. The Mooresville player was so close to scoring at the last minute. That stop by Reagan was truly a SC TOP 10 play lol.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT