ADVERTISEMENT

Havelock Schedule 2024 & Results

KingJordon704

Apr 11, 2023
8/09 Havelock Vs Kinston
8/14 Havelock vs NorthEastern(at new bern high school)
8/16 Bash At the beach
(scrimmages)

————————————————————

8/23 Havelock Vs WRH 51-14
8/30 Havelock vs Laney 46-15
9/13 Havelock at West Craven 54-7
9/20 Havelock vs New Bern
9/27 Havelock at Tarboro
10/04 Havelock at Dh Conley
10/11 Havelock at Jacksonville
10/18 Havelock vs South Central
10/25 Havelock vs Northside Jacksonville
11/01 Havelock at Jh Rose

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and New3ra
8/09 Havelock Vs Kinston
8/14 Havelock vs NorthEastern(at new bern high school)
8/16 Bash At the beach
(scrimmages)

————————————————————

8/23 Havelock Vs WRH
8/30 Havelock vs Laney
9/13 Havelock at West Craven
9/20 Havelock vs New Bern
9/27 Havelock at Tarboro
10/04 Havelock at Dh Conley
10/11 Havelock at Jacksonville
10/18 Havelock vs South Central
10/25 Havelock vs Northside Jacksonville
11/01 Havelock at Jh Rose
I might have to make that Tarboro game

Reactions: curtiscummings1
havelock so far has 715 passing yards 342 rushing yards in first two games so over 1k yards total between the first two games have West Craven coming up next Friday after bye week should be a great game

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Havelock has been a little down the last few years when compared to their standard. Looks like they are back and rolling this year. Spoke to an assistant coach for one of the teams they have beaten this year and he said they are legit. He mentioned the best player on the team may not be the ones receiving all the attention ( a DE).

Coaching staff is legit too.

havelock beats west craven 54-7
You could have said spanked. We knew it was coming but dang they looked better than I expected. Our guys made some defensive mistakes early and paid dearly. I’m not going to say nobody will beat them but it will take a mighty good team to do it. I expect them to rep the East. Athletes all over the field. #2 impressed me as a receiver. That Qb looked good too. I could go on and on. Wilbur Sasser would love to see this team. They have the look he use to bring to Vanceboro every year.

You could have said spanked. We knew it was coming but dang they looked better than I expected. Our guys made some defensive mistakes early and paid dearly. I’m not going to say nobody will beat them but it will take a mighty good team to do it. I expect them to rep the East. Athletes all over the field. #2 impressed me as a receiver. That Qb looked good too. I could go on and on. Wilbur Sasser would love to see this team. They have the look he use to bring to Vanceboro every year.
yes williams was always a receiver just didnt have a qb last year thats why they put him at qb

i told 71st havelock gonna be the team to challenge them then they started talking crazy not saying havelock will win but they gonna find out lol

Havelock has been a little down the last few years when compared to their standard. Looks like they are back and rolling this year. Spoke to an assistant coach for one of the teams they have beaten this year and he said they are legit. He mentioned the best player on the team may not be the ones receiving all the attention ( a DE).

Coaching staff is legit too.
maybe donovan or chris their both really good our whole front 7 is pretty good

havelock now has 1000 yards passing 473 yards rushing in 3 games Next game we taking on New Bern should be a good one

so far havelock has played 2 2a teams and 1 4a in laney will be taking on another 4a this week
Havelock is the real deal this year. I said that as soon as they got the transfer QB. New Bern is struggling mightily right now on offense and now face a dominant Havelock defense. Thinking 35-7 or 42-14, Havelock.

Havelock is the real deal this year. I said that as soon as they got the transfer QB. New Bern is struggling mightily right now on offense and now face a dominant Havelock defense. Thinking 35-7 or 42-14, Havelock.
yall played great against knightdale last game so i think it will be closer than that but it could be that way yall still have athletes lol

yall played great against knightdale last game so i think it will be closer than that but it could be that way yall still have athletes lol
It was 10-0 in the 3rd quarter. Think New Bern will get better as the season progresses and they get more games under the belt of those younger guys but I think Havelock is on a different level right now.

Looking forward to see how HHS fairs over the next 2 weeks. QB play has been the weak spot over the last few years. The ability to move the ball down field in the air opens up so many more options, it has been a while since we have had a QB that can open up the field. This looks like it is going to be an even better season.

Reactions: KingJordon704
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT