ADVERTISEMENT

Montgomery Central

jabr

Nov 18, 2007
What kind of surface does Montgomery Central have on the football field?

I talked to one of their track coaches a couple of weeks ago. He said that the stadium is currently in the process of having the turf installed. It'll be nice next season... but in the meanwhile, the track team is without a place to practice or host a meet. They practice on a side street somewhere near campus at present. All in the name of progress, of course. He wasn't complaining.

They love their football in Montgomery County. Metzger will make them very good in due time. If he can do it at Pinecrest, with the support he's getting now they will win.

Reactions: WM_2004
Montgomery Central has some speed! They had some nice sprinters at the track meet I saw.

I remember when ND was ok, still Metzger will get it done. That conference isn't as good as what he left at Pinecrest.

Not sure they will figure it out. They’ve had a lot of good coaches that know how to coach ball and for some reason or another they’ve not been successful there. Coach G was successful before he arrived and has been successful at Thomasville since his departure. George had last decent successful seasons and there were some talented players during that time. The recent hire was an in house guy and it hasn’t gone well so far…maybe this year. I know they had some decent names with good resumes apply this last round. Probably best for them they didn’t get the job. Plainly stated it seems the direction of the school needs to change and filter through football as well.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT