ADVERTISEMENT

Monroe at Statesville

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
This will be a fun game to watch - A lot of speed and athleticism on the field in this one!

Thoughts on this game?

I think based on my power rankings formulas, I would have Statesville ever so slightly favored.... but in real life where the game is played on grass and dirt, I think that Monroe would be favored by about 6. Monroe has one of the best linebackers and athletes on defense that I've seen in a long time (Jack Crump #7), I think the Redhawks will be a tall task for the Hounds.

I haven’t seen Monroe play but looking at their schedule they seem to look solid. I think this game will be a tough task for Statesville. I would go with Monroe for the win.

I think based on my power rankings formulas, I would have Statesville ever so slightly favored.... but in real life where the game is played on grass and dirt, I think that Monroe would be favored by about 6. Monroe has one of the best linebackers and athletes on defense that I've seen in a long time (Jack Crump #7), I think the Redhawks will be a tall task for the Hounds.
Only tho s is Its hard to beat Statesville inside Greyhound Hollow Usually.

But Monroe is a solid program and always have talent so this will be a fun game

I seen both play. Statesville slightly faster team but Monroe definitely more sound and discipline team. That will be the difference in this game.

Monroe. 35
Statesville 27

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT