ADVERTISEMENT

Monroe at Statesville

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
This will be a fun game to watch - A lot of speed and athleticism on the field in this one!

Thoughts on this game?

I think based on my power rankings formulas, I would have Statesville ever so slightly favored.... but in real life where the game is played on grass and dirt, I think that Monroe would be favored by about 6. Monroe has one of the best linebackers and athletes on defense that I've seen in a long time (Jack Crump #7), I think the Redhawks will be a tall task for the Hounds.

I haven’t seen Monroe play but looking at their schedule they seem to look solid. I think this game will be a tough task for Statesville. I would go with Monroe for the win.

I think based on my power rankings formulas, I would have Statesville ever so slightly favored.... but in real life where the game is played on grass and dirt, I think that Monroe would be favored by about 6. Monroe has one of the best linebackers and athletes on defense that I've seen in a long time (Jack Crump #7), I think the Redhawks will be a tall task for the Hounds.
Only tho s is Its hard to beat Statesville inside Greyhound Hollow Usually.

But Monroe is a solid program and always have talent so this will be a fun game

I seen both play. Statesville slightly faster team but Monroe definitely more sound and discipline team. That will be the difference in this game.

Monroe. 35
Statesville 27

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT