ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Watuaga

owen 98 back to your own board, we cant even talk about what happened tonight for your threats and arguing same for sammci your beatdown are coming concentrate on the present lol
I have not made in threats. I was trying to calm 98 down. He is not joking don't want see this get out of hand that's all.

I have not made in threats. I was trying to calm 98 down. He is not joking don't want see this get out of hand that's all.
I’m not either but I’m also not gonna act a damn fool at a highschool ballgame that’s ignorant. If he is serious he will call and “talk” elsewhere

I wonder what the head count on the Mitchell side tonight was there was a lot as I expected, Watauga especially for a 4A school not many fans.
On a side note I don't like the band moving from the bottom to the top with their drums taking old man camper chair space up there.

Reactions: Purple1995
I wonder what the head count on the Mitchell side tonight was there was a lot as I expected, Watauga especially for a 4A school not many fans.
On a side note I don't like the band moving from the bottom to the top with their drums taking old man camper chair space up there.
I'd say 4000

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Ole mountie calm this board down I consider you the main guy for Mitchell posters

Hell at least we still have passion for our schools and towns. Most people dont give a damn about football anymore
Amen to that these dumb young libs sitting at home drawing a check getting a student loan forgiveness check so they can wait 6 more months to find a job lol we all the same working folks just pulling for different teams

Couple observations from tonight's game. All the Mitchell fans I interacted with tonight were incredible, treated me and my family with a lot of respect. Appreciate that a great deal.

Neither defense really got into any kind of rhythm because the offenses were just that good. Hats off to Mitchell, they brought it.

Walked in with a recruiter who was there scouting 4 players, two from each team. We talked after the game; he and I both saw about six missed face masks against Mitchell and he even said to me "there were a lot of perfectly timed penalties called in that third and fourth quarter". I felt the same way. I don't feel like the officials did a very good job in the second half.

Watauga did what they needed to just enough to get out with a W. I loved the Mitchell field, super nice. I love the culture up there. If you guys get home field advantage come playoff time, Lord have mercy on the visiting team because that's one heck of an advantage.

Couple observations from tonight's game. All the Mitchell fans I interacted with tonight were incredible, treated me and my family with a lot of respect. Appreciate that a great deal.

Neither defense really got into any kind of rhythm because the offenses were just that good. Hats off to Mitchell, they brought it.

Walked in with a recruiter who was there scouting 4 players, two from each team. We talked after the game; he and I both saw about six missed face masks against Mitchell and he even said to me "there were a lot of perfectly timed penalties called in that third and fourth quarter". I felt the same way. I don't feel like the officials did a very good job in the second half.

Watauga did what they needed to just enough to get out with a W. I loved the Mitchell field, super nice. I love the culture up there. If you guys get home field advantage come playoff time, Lord have mercy on the visiting team because that's one heck of an advantage.
I felt the same way at Watauga last season good luck rest of the way

There were probably calls missed on both sides the refs weren't the best but if there were facemask calls missed didn't much matter there was only one punt tonight. Probably the fewest possessions I've ever seen in a game. Another call I question was the last TD still not convinced he got in one ref says TD while another says no plus a couple guys on the sideline looking straight down the line was saying no, I believe one has a video if so I'd like to see it. But shouldn't have come to that anyway Mitchell had opportunities to hold them like when it was 4th and something like 11 and they got them in the reverse. The two kickoffs the first fumble and the onside kick was what killed Mitchell.

There were probably calls missed on both sides the refs weren't the best but if there were facemask calls missed didn't much matter there was only one punt tonight. Probably the fewest possessions I've ever seen in a game. Another call I question was the last TD still not convinced he got in one ref says TD while another says no plus a couple guys on the sideline looking straight down the line was saying no, I believe one has a video if so I'd like to see it. But shouldn't have come to that anyway Mitchell had opportunities to hold them like when it was 4th and something like 11 and they got them in the reverse. The two kickoffs the first fumble and the onside kick was what killed Mitchell.
The video is on the Mountaineer football Facebook page

It seems my assumptions are falling into place. I feel better knowing that Owen98 hates anyone who disagrees with him. At least I am not alone…the guy needs some serious mental help. There’s a difference between being a loyal fan to just bat crap crazy.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Avery might give McDowell a battle next week
Hampton was without their starting QB but still surprised Hampton played so bad in the 1st half on D. Hampton only gave up 8 yards of offense in the 2nd half. I bet the Hampton kids got one heck of a Lunsford butt chewing at halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT