ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell/Murphy Highlights @MA

I know keep talking about how much speed we have and it was nice to see some Murphy posters validate our speed. I think the quote we have Charlotte speed. Some teams have 1 or 2 burners but we honestly have 6 that can take it to the house. It is fun to watch.

Might be. Guess we will line up and play anyway if we can get through this week. You’re not on the level of RG.
I am sure not but you hopefully can tell me what level we are on next week at the Big Oaks. I sure hope we both take care of business this week. Hard to be on same level with schools that recruit but we pretty good for home grown kids.

I am sure not but you hopefully can tell me what level we are on next week at the Big Oaks. I sure hope we both take care of business this week. Hard to be on same level with schools that recruit but we pretty good for home grown kids.
Maybe we will get to see it. I hope Robbinsville has the opportunity to play the defending champs next week. Until then we are worried about another team as you should be worried about ER you guys are looking over a team that took you through 3 quarters last year until a player was hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT