ADVERTISEMENT

MA 2024

They all are staying if Austin Taylor gets the coaching job is what I was told. This person has been right on everything so far, but people have been known to change their minds if something better comes their way so we will have to wait and see. I am hoping they all stay !

New head coach has been spotted driving around town in a brand new truck and is rumored to be closing on a house on Montclaire Drive later in the week. They must pay their coaches well in the Granite City.

Facts that I was unaware of between Tarboro vs Mount Airy or had overlooked.

Tarboro finished the season with a 13-1 record. This is Tarboro’s 14th appearance in the state finals since their first in 1984, and their 7th consecutive appearance, having had the chance at a state title every year since 2017. The Vikings’ state finals record is 8-6, and they were state runner-ups in 2022 and now 2023.

Mount Airy finished the season with a 16-0 record. This is Mount Airy’s 14th championship appearance in the final game of the season, having a 9-5 record in their championship appearances since their first in 1935.

Go BEARS 🐻 🤩🏈🏈🏈, make it your 15th appearance and 10-5 this December ! ! !

Reactions: sbbbfan
GrizzlyGreen , What's the word across the creek? Hearing the hounds are losing a couple of players to the mayberry portal. You seem to know a lot about the state of affairs of mayberry football. All the way down to the new coaches finances , the Cadillac he bought , Cuban cigars he's a smokin , the big screen tv for the office along with the address to his new house WITH A POOL at the COUNTRY CLUB. Surely you can help with the latest update on the portal program in the city limits of Barneyboro

I have absolutely no information on any portal activity involving Mt Airy and North Surry. However, most people do not realized that a decent segment of North Surry students live on the east side of Mt Airy in the Flat Rock area and have to drive right through the City Limits of the Granite City to get to North Surry which is approximately 4 miles Northwest on Hwy 89 of Mt Airy High School.

My question is: why would some of those fine students not want to cut their drive in half and just stop on North South Street to attend school? A school of academic achievement with excellent facility and staff.
(Notice I did not say anything about "sports".)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT