ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy

Why are you going to be interested in the boards tomorrow. Everyone on the boards thinks MA is going to get the W tonight. Even the Mitchell posters think it’s a up hill battle. The boards will be this tomorrow

1 This is the best MA team ever
2 Mason is the real deal
3 We finally got revenge from the 2021 game.
4 Nobody in 1a can beat this team.
Right. It's kinda hard to talk smack when the other teams fans agree with you who is going to win.🙃

Reactions: sbbbfan and Appvol
Interested because the bears have played nothing but cupcakes. They played in the weakest conference in the state , all classifications. They just ain’t played nobody is what they say. How in the world can they be that good. If the Nw1a was playing in the east they would be playing in the final 4. If the bears were playing in the Smc they would be conference champs. I’m gonna be interested if the same talk is gonna be the same talk . Kinda like last year. The bears are the bears and the bears are gonna do what the bears do
Give it a rest

who cares family guy GIF
Took one from Buzzcoach!! LOL
You will care next year in 2a at Reidsville lol

Ok getting close to game time kids on the field so they won’t see this I hate to say it but on paper MA at least 48 pts better than us, but honestly aren’t they always lol MA by 28+ unless our kids prove me wrong and I would honestly give up a testicle to see it I don’t need em anymore anyway lol go Mountaineers!

Ok getting close to game time kids on the field so they won’t see this I hate to say it but on paper MA at least 48 pts better than us, but honestly aren’t they always lol MA by 28+ unless our kids prove me wrong and I would honestly give up a testicle to see it I don’t need em anymore anyway lol go Mountaineers!
Did you make it down to the game ?

So how many tds was DaBears posed to put up 1st quarter sounds like the drank and watched varsity blues all night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT